Hi new to site

Options
Hi all Im new to the site. I figured I would give it a try. Im 38 and would love to drop 30 lbs to start. I want to start with small goals I find that works best with me. Im so tired of being overweight, it seems the weight just sticks to me.

So Im cutting and writing in the food journel and doing more exercise. I hope we can all lose together.

Kathy

Replies

• Katty0170
    Options
    Hi all Im new to the site. I figured I would give it a try. Im 38 and would love to drop 30 lbs to start. I want to start with small goals I find that works best with me. Im so tired of being overweight, it seems the weight just sticks to me.

So Im cutting and writing in the food journel and doing more exercise. I hope we can all lose together.

Kathy
  • washcapfan
    washcapfan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Kathy - I am the same age as you with the same goal! We all have to start somewhere and this website seems like a good place. I just joined yesterday.

Robin
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    welcome Kathy and Robin:flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Welcome, glad that you are here!:happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kathy and Robin!
  • washcapfan
    washcapfan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow I can honestly say I am truly truly appreciative of all the kind welcomes. Thank you so much and I hope I can help support you too in some way! Have a great day!:drinker:

Robin

PS Nice April Fools icandoit!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome Kathy:flowerforyou: and Robin :flowerforyou: !! I think when we get close to 40 we realize it is time to do somethng. I am 39 and have the same 25 pounds to loose again and again. Good luck to you both!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome! You are going to love it here! :drinker:
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    You've come to the right place for support and encouragement...You CAN do this! Good luck to you!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!