Hydroxy cut Hardcore series vs OxyElite Pro

Options
what would you use and why..........

Replies

• April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I personally like OxyElite Pro. Gave me energy to workout without being jittery, like I was on Hydroxy Cut.
  • MHunte
    MHunte Posts: 149
    Options
    I personally like OxyElite Pro. Gave me energy to workout without being jittery, like I was on Hydroxy Cut.
    did you take the 6 pills per day or just when you worked out?
  • minnow54151
    minnow54151 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I drink a Shakeology everyday & before working out E&E (Energy & Endurance) Both great products from beachbody
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I starting using OxyElite Pro 7 days ago on a recommendation from a friend.
    I just take 1 pill every morning - no jitters.
    So far I like it - the first 3 weeks w/out it lost about 2lbs a week.
    This past week - lost 6. We will see what next week holds.
  • Chrisgarcia1287
    Options
    I used OxyElite Pro myself, not a bad product. Definitely didn't give me the jitters
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I tried Hydroxycut a long time ago, not sure if they've ever changed the forumula, but it always made me super jittery; OEP is one of my favorite thermogenic products, great boost of energy without the jitters, plus appetite suppressant
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's really made me shed the weight. I started it last Thursday as a trial and I have already lost 2lbs in 5 days.
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    Neither!! don't do it!
    i used to take oxyelite pro, the whole 8 weeks worth & honestly i became so crabby and jittery and guess what? I gained the weight back after stopping. from then on i vowed to do it the slow, steady way. diet pills, even thermogenics aren't worth it! plus they are not FDA approved so who really knows the health risks!?? i loved the fast term results oxyelite pro gave me, energy and quick weight loss, but i was weaker during my workouts, i was sooooooo irritable (i don't know why) and sometimes my heart would race doing nothing...be careful of these things..... slow and steady weight loss now wins in my book....with the help of my own body/diet/exercise. no pills!
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    OEP and take 3 a day.... dont really know if ill buy more.... nothing to exciting not to much energy.. i really preffere black powder before working out some NO products.... meh
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I tried Hydroxycut a long time ago, not sure if they've ever changed the forumula, but it always made me super jittery; OEP is one of my favorite thermogenic products, great boost of energy without the jitters, plus appetite suppressant

They did; twice. I tried the first formula in 2004 and it worked well, but neither of the other two really did anything but make me eat a bit less and eventually pass out (as in get tired and go to bed) after taking the pills from a caffeine overload and reversal effect.

I wouldn't suggest going for it. This can be done without boosters and suppressants. :flowerforyou:
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just had some trial samples of the OxyElite Pro. I haven't decided if I want to buy them or not. I took the regular dose today and wasn't feeling the best after my workout.
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've done Hydroxycut before and dropped to 5% body fat from 12% (at the time) in about 8 weeks. That was over 5 years ago. This time I am trying it without fat burners since I had a personal trainer die in my ED because of fat burners and energy drinks.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Neither!! don't do it!
    i used to take oxyelite pro, the whole 8 weeks worth & honestly i became so crabby and jittery and guess what? I gained the weight back after stopping. from then on i vowed to do it the slow, steady way. diet pills, even thermogenics aren't worth it! plus they are not FDA approved so who really knows the health risks!?? i loved the fast term results oxyelite pro gave me, energy and quick weight loss, but i was weaker during my workouts, i was sooooooo irritable (i don't know why) and sometimes my heart would race doing nothing...be careful of these things..... slow and steady weight loss now wins in my book....with the help of my own body/diet/exercise. no pills!

^^^THIS^^^
  • luddy3
    luddy3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just finished using oxyelite for the recommended 8 weeks period. Im currently on the 4 week break that it recommends. It works pretty well. Along with diet, exercise and the 3 pills a day (2 in the morning followed by 1 at lunch) lost around 20 lbs (most of it before I discovered myfitnesspal.) Also, I made sure I was drinking the recommended amount of water if not more.