Hey, im new! Looking for fitness pals, and encouragement

Options
2»

Replies

• eware13
    eware13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Maybe it's the competitor in me but when I see what my friends are losing etc, I want to keep going too---friends always help!
  • chickiebabe34
    Options
    you can add me too, this is my 4th week on here and im loving losing weight :)
  • hightekredneck
    Options
    Looks like you got a lot of friends..but you can Add Me!
  • issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well...more friends=more support!
  • emc1976
    Options
    :smile: You are more than welcome to add me
  • ladyrocha
    Options
    That's great! You may feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm down 35, but still have a way to go. The encouragement I've gotten from my MFP friends has been very helpful to me.
  • rmtolbert
    Options
    i am new also. You can add me! I hope that a few others will add me as well. I am serious about having a healthy lifestyle. I would love to have some people to discuss it with.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :-) my diary is viewable, and I am active on commenting!!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You will find that there are many people that offer very great advise and are friendly. Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • LuvlyNwicked
    LuvlyNwicked Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....looking for fitness pals too :)
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm short on the firends as well....add me!
  • meintis78
    Options
    Hey there, I've decided to start up again with eating right, working out and living an all around healthier lifestyle. I've never chatted in the community section before, but if you're looking for some encouragement (or are willing to give some yourself!), feel free to add me.
  • KelRSmith
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kelly... Just joined up today. I'm looking for people who would regularly like to walk around The Tan in Melbourne. Either super early before work or after work in the evenings. Moderate - fast paced, to get a great fat burning workout. Feel free to add me :)
  • marinaevgenevna
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) - I'm brand new here, trying to lose a few kg for summer.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.

14795220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    You can add me. I decided over a year ago to make a lifestyle change. I lost about 35 lbs. and kept it off for 6 months. Now I'm losing again. I've lost 10 lbs. and 5.5 inches since Jan. 2nd! Accountability and friends are good!:smile:
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    "Anyone" can add me if you like! I started in Nov I have lost 32 pounds and 14.5 inches. I came here to MFP in Jan, looking for support. There is tons of great people on here! I'm still at it, and I'm very active on here! I can always use more friends who are serious about what they are doing:) Best of luck!
  • magicalamanda
    magicalamanda Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love new friends and getting inspiration from other people! Feel free to add me as well! You can ask me anything you want and I'll try to give you honest and good advice!!
  • Kat_Clement
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me this is for anyone, I love this sight it is so nice to know I am not alone in this battle.