Am I supposed to be in THIS much pain.

Options
Yesterday I went to the park where I ran the fitness trail that it has doing all of the little work out things along the way. I did one that had crunches but I only did nine (The beginner level for three different types of crunches). Now I'm in a LOT of pain if I sit, stand, bend over, or even sneeze. I have been working out for almost two months and I have been doing crunches the whole time at the gym and at home with my work out games. I just don't feel like it's normal to have this much pain from nine crunches. It is mostly in my lower abs I do have an IUD for birth control and am wondering if maybe all my exercising has moved it (some how) or something causing pain, I Just want to see if other people have had similar issues before I call the doctor or something.

Replies

• AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If your in pain and worried your first port of call should be the doctor. Thats what they are there for. If you don't want to go in, and just want some advice, maybe ring and talk to the nurse. Or ring healthline. (Don't know if you have that where you are but here in NZ we do)