What's for Dinner?

Options
XFitMojoMom
XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
Thought this would be a cool way to motivate each other on proper nutrition and also get idea's and recipes.

Replies

• Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Chicken I have been marinating since yesterday, brocoli and brown rice....my staple dinner :smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Well today is my off today, Im going to go simple with a chicken n the sea sandwich with some baked chips and some crystal light..:laugh: :laugh: hey I dont feel like cooking today
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Lean ground turkey spiced up with taco seasoning on a bed of lettuce,tomatoe,onion,green peppers. Light cheddar cheese & light sour cream. Yummy- Lean turkey taco salad. :heart:
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Grilled shark with steamed rice and broccoli :happy:
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast marinated in fat-free italian dressing with a side of zuchinni and yellow squash. I will probably make baked french fries for my kids, but I don't usually eat them.
  • srtakelch
    srtakelch Posts: 24
    Options
    cooking out... Morning Star Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger and aluminum foil full of chopped carrots, bell peppers, and red onions.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    slow cooker salsa chicken leftovers wrapped in whole wheat tortillas with some low fat sour cream & pico de gallo. :bigsmile: YUM!
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    I'm likely to have chicken and stuffed red pepper with garlic couscous.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'll get home late from the gym tonight, so I'm going straight for home-made, low-fat chicken salad on Aunt Millies 12 grain, and low fat cole slaw.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    ive got 15 cajun bean soup in the slow cooker...i will have some sliced up smoked turkey sausage to go along with it. yum and filling:happy:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    slow cooker salsa chicken leftovers wrapped in whole wheat tortillas with some low fat sour cream & pico de gallo. :bigsmile: YUM!

I use to make those alot...very good and so full of protien! :drinker: i use to put alot of bell pepper in mine...mmmmmmm:smile:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    chicken vegetable stir-fry over plain white rice
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Lemon chicken with capers, green salad with low fat bleu cheese dressing, and steamed summer squash with dill and "I can't believe it's not butter" spray.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine garlic chx pizza
    0.5 cup dilly cucumber salad (cucumber, onion, tomatoes, sugar, evoo, vinegar, dill, garlic) YUM!

Probably have some fage 0% with 1/4 cup bear naked fit vanilla almond crunch for dessert!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    slow cooker chili, with a little greek yogurt :bigsmile:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    coconut peanut chicken & mixed veggie
  • katylou
    katylou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    homemade chicken salad on a pitta bread with cornon the cob and a mixed salad - yum!
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    grilled mediterranean chicken with raw veggies
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    Mmmm... I want some of that 15 Cajun Bean Soup!
    I have no idea what is for dinner tonight. That's one of my issues - lack of planning.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    korean style haddock soup ymmmmmm

230130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting