I didn't get the job, probably going to lose the house...

Options
...life is NOT good right now. At all. Broke, scared, fat and hungry.

Replies

• pigwidgeon82
    pigwidgeon82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i am very sorry. i know how it feels. i am currently unemployed as well. it's tough out there.

good luck to you.
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that things are not good for you right now. It is a difficult time for so many people at this time. You are not alone. I wish you health and happiness and hope that you can get some help for your current situation. Stay strong and do not give up hope : )
  • Bri927
    Options
    We lost the house about two years ago. It may be a scary thing but always know that it will lead you somewhere you need to be. I have a friend that says everything happens for a reason. Look at this as a possible new beginning and keep working on your goals. It will help take the stress off of you and distract you from the things in your life, even just for 30 minutes. :smile:
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love how supportive women can be. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the inspiring comments and a special thanks to those of you who shared your employment/financial struggle - it's demoralizing! I feel less alone. Thanks universe!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your problems, it's so hard at the min.
    I've been in the same boat, make sure you keep talking to your mortgage company, they want you to keep your house as it cost them a lot to take it and houses aren't selling. I didn't pay my mortgage for months! I rent it out now, it's not ideal, but at least my mortgage is being paid. If you need help and advise call citizens advice bureau, they really helped me.
    I hope it all gets better for you xx
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Stay strong.

I lost all my money and our house back in September.

Moved in with my fiancee's family (in a different country) and they helped me back on our feet. I didn't have a job at the time and hadn't worked for anyone else for a year (own business failed) but within 3 months we both had jobs and had rented our own little 1 bed apartment again (having gone from our own 4-bed house in London).

Life is tough but you will get through it. I am now changing my life, taking control of one thing I know I have control over (my weight and fitness!) and getting in the best condition of my life. We all know it is hard to stick to a diet when you are feeling miserable and have no money but empower yourself to make that one thing in your life perfect!!

[PS. check out Intermittent Fasting theories - great for when there is no money for more than 1 meal a day!!]