could use some friends

Options
Hi, everyone I have been on here for a while but I havent been in the message boards. I could really use some good friends on here that are going thru what I am. I am on the journey of trying to lose 100+ pounds and all the motivation and suggestions I could get would be amazing. Please be my friends!!

Replies

• straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. Just started my journey to try and get healthy again. Let's be friends
  • somolina
    Options
    This diet thing is very new to me and I'm sure I'll be encouraged by all of you!!!!! Let's do this!!!!!
  • Leelee02
    Options
    Hey I am on that same road lost 12 lbs so far add me as a friend!!!!!\
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Could always use friends! Feel free to add me!!!
  • camelotss
    Options
    Sounds like me. I've been a member since December but have no friends. I'm sure this journey is so much better with a support system. Please add me. Thanks!
  • GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I'm new here and I'm online daily.
  • straitcrzyMary
    straitcrzyMary Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have just started going to the gym for the first time in over 30 years.
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day and I am trying to lose about 130-140lbs. I would love some friends on this journey!! :bigsmile:
  • mygirl781
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not terribly new here but just now taking it serious. I'm recently engaged and I want to lose 20+ lbs. they say it is easier to do when you have a support group, so here goes nothing. I'm 24, live in San Diego, my baby boy just turned one and now I can no longer say that I'm just carrying my "baby weight". It's time to leave the excuses at the door. I hope someone out there wants to add me. I'll figure this site out one of these days ;)
  • CandaceyD
    Options
    You can add me.I'm new here and trying to lose a lot of weight.
  • EmilyHelene
    EmilyHelene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! i have about 45lbs more to lose! feel free to add me! I love new friends to help motivate!
  • dr00
    dr00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've had this forever but I lost the motivation about a year ago and quit after a few days. But this time I promised myself I'm going to stick with it after gaining 15 pounds! Feel free to add me! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • ladybugtucek
    Options
    I am 5'6 with a starting weight of 262. I would love to lose around 100 lbs, but I don't know if that's realistic. The main goal: to be able to look in the mirror or at a photo of myself and not want to cry. I have two beautiful children ( a boy who's 3 and a girl who's 9 months). I'm done having babies, so it's time to lose that baby weight! If you want a positive and realistic friend-send me a friend request! The more the merrier- let's kick fat's *kitten* together!:flowerforyou:
  • CraftyPayne
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Denise and I am new to the site .So please feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
    I want to lose about 20lbs as I have let things slide over the last few years .
    I have been eating all the wrong things and not exercising , So time for a change.
    Good luck to you all x
  • msgerri
    Options
    Hi! I'm Gerri and just joined and could use some friends.And some ideas please.
  • lupe2178
    Options
    hey everyone i'm new all so been on here for about six days so if any one wants to add me feel free to do so
  • C1aire80
    C1aire80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ive been doing this for about a month and it does really help having people to support you. if anyone would like to add me, feel free to do so. good luck guys!
  • aubintex
    aubintex Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I need friends, too!
  • opalstar
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you like. This time I am determined to lose weight and not give up. Mutual support can go a long way to keeping us all on track.
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. Also if anyone else here wants to add me please feel free to do so..