LENT

Options
Well I’m not Christian.. nor am I religious, but I feel like giving something up for 40 or so days is a good thing.I'm going to give up sweets and junk food this year. That means no candy, baked goods, Laughing planet cookies (I personally need to have that one out in writing... ), bad fast food (I’ll allow salads if I’m going with friends but for the most part no fast food), chips, fried, all of that is a no.

What are you guys giving up?

Replies

• Alicai
    Alicai Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm with you on that. I'm not exactly religious but I've decided to work alongside some friends who are giving up something for lent. I'm going for chocolate. That means anything even remotely chocolately in colour so I can't sneak anything in! lol! I really should be giving up energy drinks which are probably my biggest vice, but chocolate is a very, VERY close second so that's what's gotta go!

Good luck with yours. :smile:
  • tycholien
    tycholien Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well, ditto on the religious thing but it is a goal. I'm giving up bread unless it is part of a meal. So, if I am having a sandwic then fine but I have trouble walking pass a loaf of bread in the kitchen without having some toast with marmite or something.

If I can break that habit then I think it'll help me loads.

Good luck!