Newbie lokking for supportive friends

Options
Correction.. LOOKING for supportive friends.. lol (it wouldnt let me change the topic line .. oh well )

Hi all, I just joined. Im looking to add positive supportive people. if you fit the bill please add me ! =)

Replies

• veobrien
    veobrien Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm still fairly new but feel free to add me! I'm a UK based, 30-something female with about 20lbs to shift! ...
  • lmp379
    lmp379 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new-ish too. I've been using MFP for a few months, but only this week started to get serious about my weightlose and started looking to the Forums for supportive friends and topics.

I'm Atlantic Canadian based, 30-something, with about 25 pounds to go!
  • rosaleenandalfie
    Options
    I am newbie. so you can add me. We all need positive support. I hope you have a good day.
  • emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :smile: hi..im 30 days in....love MFP..great support....anyone feel free to add me...good luck everyone
  • leeann1975
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm in my 30s looking for supportive friends for encourage feel free to add me and I will cheer you on as well!!
  • Princessola
    Options
    Hi, I'm UK based as well. Add me, princessola.

Thanks
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    hey, love having new friends, add me :-)!
  • Auntmeme2
    Options
    Add me to the list! I am SOOOO determined to loose 10 lbs and about 4 inches...1 1/2" off my waist and 2 1/2 off my hips.
  • mjennings66
    Options
    You can do it! You already have your mind made up. Now they say all you have to do is envision it. It will happen because you have the determination. Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I have had the MFP app downloaded for months, but am really just getting in to using it. I could use some support and motivation as well!
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    gunna add all yall lol im supportive but need support too, like today when im sore as f*** and dont wanna push through the muuscle pain lol
  • Tulipgirl1223
    Tulipgirl1223 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too, feel free to add me as well

Julie