Almost there (pics)

Options
psiren28
psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
Thought I'd share a couple of pics. I'm not quite at target weight yet but I've lost a significant amount of weight. I guess I'm posting these because I'm a total foodie, I love food and am addicted to chocolate and never thought I'd be able to lose much weight. This has been done without depriving myself for the most part. I still eat chocolate, I still go for Chinese food or pizza now and again but I log everything and behave myself 90% of the time :)
I'm a relative newbie to MFP and have to say it's so much easier to stick to it now I'm logging on here and have my MFP buddies to cheer me on.

I don't have many before pics, I hide from cameras. So this is me a few years ago, I don't know how much I weighed then but my highest was 15st (210lbs) I think I was about that on here.

meandgill.jpg

And this is me a couple of months ago at 150lbs. I've lost 9lbs since then and am aiming for another 8lbs. It's a bit fuzzy but it's the only long shot I have.

moody.jpg

Replies

• shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :)
  • charneus
    Options
    Most people hide from cameras because they are ashamed of how they look.

I say, GO OUT THERE AND TAKE SOME PICS, WOMAN! You're looking hot, and have nothing to be ashamed of! Good job on the weight loss! :)
  • Puckeysrun
    Puckeysrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done!!
  • Ditchit
    Ditchit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! well done you! :)
  • alisma73
    alisma73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, real inspiration as I started at about the same weight and you are at my target weight- well done xxx

13330195.png
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you look fab! How tall are you? well done you :drinker:
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Keep up the great work.......
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done so far and good luck for those last 8lb!

I'm with you 100%. I still treat myself now and then, but I log everything, because at the end of the day, you're only lying to yourself if you don't. I'm good most of the time though, and I guess that's the way to go - I never thought I'd be where I am now, and it's made my goal seem so much more attainable!

I also don't really have a before pic. I've been looking for one, because I'd like to do before and afters when I reach my goal, but I've been hiding from the camera for so long it's proving difficult!

Add me if you like :) Always happy to have more friends

T
  • emilycoombs
    Options
    Cor, I'd love to have legs like that! You look AMAZING! Well done missus xx
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look like a different person. You should feel so accomplished, great job.
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing!
    That's a really dramatic change.
    It's amazing that when you see someone regularly,
    you know there is a difference but you can't realise
    just how big it is.
    Thanks for posting those. You really are my insperation
    x
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

ditto x How long did it take?
  • ctp68
    ctp68 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratrs, You go girl!!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    WOAW :o
    This is what it is - WORK.
    Congratulations ;)
  • josieandcasper
    josieandcasper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! That's just what I needed this am. What an inspiration and you look fantastic!!!!!!:smile:
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I was looking for some inspiration and I got it :)
  • psiren28
    Options

• ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing! :happy:
  • psiren28
    Options

ditto x How long did it take?

On and off about 2 years. I lost about 2st (28lbs), then moved house (and country) and kinda stopped focussing on it for a while. I was off and on dieting for a few months and lost a couple more stones really slowly. Then I found this site and it's keeping me motivated to stick to it properly. Back on track now :)
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Cheers to you and all of your hard work! :drinker: You look fantastic! Love the hat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!