So.......

Options
Hi guys....
Hope you are all well?
So..... I'm 204lbs at the moment and i want to get down to 194 by the end of March, does anyone think its impossible? Or too little? Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated....oh, and if anyone else is up for it join me :-)
xxx

Replies

• ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    go for it!!! youl find that in the first few weeks of "healthy" eating youl lose weight rapidly and quickly but it will begin to slow down....

most you can do is try although i DEFO think it is do-able xx
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can totally do t!!! Drink plenty of water and exercise if you can. Watch what you eat, as far as eating more veggies and less sugar. You can do this!! Once you have your mind set you can do it! :) If, for some reason, you get off track, don't give up - or get discouraged, you can acheive your goal!!
  • DanielleSmilie28
    Options
    Awwwww.....thank you girls :-)
    I know i can do it, i guess its just the whole support and motivation bit...... so, i may be calling on you!
    xxx
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Hi there... just to let you know i joined site 5 weeks ago and so far have lost 9lbs and thats with me bein set to only lose 1lb per week... so yes... it can be done... stay strong and make the right choices and u'll nail it ... best of luck to ya :)
  • Staceydoodles
    Options
    5 weeks, 10lbs, I think its do-able! Its 2lbs a week, with dedication and determination you can get there!

Thanks to eating too many pancakes yesterday I'm now at 14lbs to lose in that time to hit my mini goal. I'll join you!
    Xx
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, keep motivated and focused you can do it :)
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 pounds and five inches since I joined and I think that was about a month ago. I am an overeater so the cutback on my eating has resulted in the big number lost so fast. I also agree with the previous poster who said weight seems to come off more easily at the start.

You can do it!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible and probably more by that time................good luck sweetie. Oh and by the way........you are just beautiful:bigsmile:
  • DanielleSmilie28
    Options
    5 weeks, 10lbs, I think its do-able! Its 2lbs a week, with dedication and determination you can get there!

Thanks to eating too many pancakes yesterday I'm now at 14lbs to lose in that time to hit my mini goal. I'll join you!
    Xx

I didnt have any pancakes :-(
    I've never been a runner or anything but I'm seriously thinking about getting in to that, i know i'd have to start off slow and work my way up. I go to Zumba once a week too....
    Maybe if report weekly?
    xx
  • DanielleSmilie28
    Options
    It's definitely possible and probably more by that time................good luck sweetie. Oh and by the way........you are just beautiful:bigsmile:

Thank you Debbie :-) I guess its the whole confidence thing......xxx
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 204 now myself (down from 220), i'm averaging around 10lbs a month...It's totally do-able!
  • DanielleSmilie28
    Options
    I'm 204 now myself (down from 220), i'm averaging around 10lbs a month...It's totally do-able!

Well done, i've lost 7lbs since joining so i know i can do it.....xx
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Yes, I think its something that can be done you will just have to put in the work,

Whereas when you only want to lose 0.5-1lb a week its a bit easier but i'm sure you will be brilliant and do it !

xx

Good Luck
  • hagamivida
    Options
    I am losing about 5 pounds a month and that isn't with much effort on my part, oddly. I could do more. Yours is completely reasonable. Just no kore than 2 pounds a week, max.
  • hagamivida
    Options

Xx

I've never been a runner or anything but I'm seriously thinking about getting in to that, i know i'd have to start off slow and work my way up. I go to Zumba once a week too....
    Maybe if report weekly?
    xx

Look inco couch 2 5k. That is what got me started running and I have always been overweight and obese. And hated running. Nw I am at working hoping I can go run when I get home in an hour.
  • jbottmama
    Options
    You can do it! Keep positive and keep active!
  • ajolie11
    Options
    Soooooooo i reckon good on ya girl ull def do it..... i feel for ya though not having the pancakes ...they are my fave ....as i have never smoked, taken drugs or drunk alcohol my tipple is desserts ....LOVE them ...and pancakes i sooo missed having this year .... as decided STUPIDLY to start this diet on monday the day before pancake day ....WHAT AN IDIOT :o( ... xx
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 196 I'd like to be in the 180's by that time so I'll join you. I know we both can do it.:smile:
  • missfitjunkie
    Options
    Absolutely you can do it!
    :smile:
  • Staceydoodles
    Options

Xx

Maybe if report weekly?
    xx

Look inco couch 2 5k. That is what got me started running and I have always been overweight and obese. And hated running. Nw I am at working hoping I can go run when I get home in an hour.

I was thinking of doing couch to 5k when the nights are lighter! I don't fancy running on my own in the dark. It seems like it works though and everyone says good things about it.

Ps good job not having pancakes, they're addictive!
    I'm going to start swimming at least once a week, and I'd love to find a Zumba class, is it as fun as it looks?

Xx