Newbie Here

Stefdelrn
Stefdelrn Posts: 3 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, Im obviously new to this board. I am excited to find this program. I've tried lots of diets, but calorie counting seems to work for me the best. I really need to lose something. I've hit the weight that I told myself that I didn't want to hit. :grumble: So here I am. We'll see how it goes.

Just to let you know. I am a semi SAHM, I am an RN and work only when needed. I'm 39 and have two wonderful kids. They are active in T-ball and Softball right now. I just want to be out there without being embarrased of my weight (and for the health benefits of course)

I look forward to chatting with you all. :smile:

Replies

• Stefdelrn
    Hi, Im obviously new to this board. I am excited to find this program. I've tried lots of diets, but calorie counting seems to work for me the best. I really need to lose something. I've hit the weight that I told myself that I didn't want to hit. :grumble: So here I am. We'll see how it goes.

Just to let you know. I am a semi SAHM, I am an RN and work only when needed. I'm 39 and have two wonderful kids. They are active in T-ball and Softball right now. I just want to be out there without being embarrased of my weight (and for the health benefits of course)

I look forward to chatting with you all. :smile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site, I think you'll enjoy it.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Welcome! Good luck on your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • Stefdelrn
    Thanks, I look forward to chatting with you all :happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.