New...ish, looking for friends :)

Options
I joined MyFitnessPal back in September and managed to lose a stone...then got ill, spent a week laid up in bed eating junk, put some back on, then there was christmas and my birthday, put it all back on. Lost 4 pounds last week though, yey me, and now im hoping to make friends on here, so we can offer each other support, and if i feel myself reaching for the take away menu, i can have a good rant about it with people who know how im feeling :)

Replies

• Elundari
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I know your pain well!
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey

I know exactly how you feel. Lost a bit, put it on over and over. Not any more! Feel free to add me for support, its a great site,

Kelly
  • vampchic666
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)

Im determined to lose it once and for all, and to keep it off!

Sam
  • shotochick
    shotochick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI SE London here!

Good luck with the journey....its not easy but apparently it is worth it!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi. feel free to add me as a friend for motivation and support....
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am in London. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jolson1375
    jolson1375 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request ... I think I originally joined around the same time as you, and somehow fell off track ... trying to get back on. The motivational support on here is wonderful ... welcome back! :)
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me as your bantering pal if you like... we can sound off together!!!:smile:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hey !

By all means add me as a friend and that goes for anyone, really feel a good support network is key, I myself have done plenty of attempts at this weight loss lark but I am well on the way down a really good path to losing weight !

xxxxxx
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    make sure to add love a good chat and rant..I know EXACTLY what you mean..what i would give for a kebab! Lol :sad:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on reaching your goal! Feel free to add me!
  • Kymmburleigh
    Options
    I just joined on Monday, also looking for support... I used to be very active, but since last September... Not so much... gained over 40 lbs, and don't even recognize myself. I'm dedicated to living healthier though! Could use all the support I can get! I'm here for you!
  • jbean2011
    jbean2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend...I am a newbie also and am always looking for a fitness pal
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am from London.. and always up for Support
    If anything we can do to make this painful journey a fun experience! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • vampchic666
    Options
    Think ive added everyone there, how nice of you all :)

I wish you all the best of luck with your journey, together we can get where we want to be :happy: