Looking for motivational buddy!

Options
So i have lost gained and trying to lose again! Its hard to find the motivation again idk why? I was looking for someone to check in with each day?

Replies

• Cheryl943
    Options
    Happy to. Add me
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hi i just joined last week and i am also looking for someone to keep me going on a daily basis so i would love to be your buddy:happy:
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me !

I log on every day, track food and exercise really think that a good support network goes a long way

xx
  • angiebabes84
    angiebabes84 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, goes for anyone :) x
  • dominionite
    dominionite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have alot to loose and would like to have someone to check in with also... it will keep us logging! Add me, anyone.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I am5'2 got down to110 went up to 124 trying ti get down but just lose clothing i had to start lift heavy i was doing jillian but had a boot on foot thats when it went down hill! Im trying jillian again tto tonight
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been trying hard to track every day, and would love to have another person keeping me accountable.
  • Starlix124
    Options
    Ive just joined today and full of motivation (holidays just booked!!) add me if you want some support xx
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, I am on this site throughout the day, I love to talk about health and fitness.
    I love to meet new people and watch them transform themselves into a healtheir happier individual...
    If we all stick together and hold eachother accountable each day we will SUCCEED~

Success is not a race, be patient.
    Success leads to success.
    Success is always a work in progress.
    Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
    Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
    Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
    Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
    Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
    If at first you don't succeed-try, try again