Need motivated Friends to stay on track

Options
Hello,

I am new to MFP, and am really excited to hit my inital goals. I often find that if i don't have motivated and supportive individuals around me i lose my motivation. Hoping to find friends who fit my little requirement, and that we will be able to support each other throughout our goals.

Replies

• saralhm
    Options
    Hi! i am new too :) how much do you need to loose?
  • blaquesouldier
    Options
    i am just trying to set little goals to start so i'm looking for a non-yo-yoing 15lbs and i'll go from there what are your goals
  • simpleart1977
    simpleart1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am looking for a fitness buddy too. My name is Tara, and I have a total of about 100 pounds or so to loose. I am 34, and I have 2 sons, ages 3 and 9.
  • saralhm
    Options
    I would like to loose about 30 kilograms,but i am setting small goals too,so now i am about 97 kilograms,my goal is 90,once i get there i will set the next one :) are you following any specific diet?
    17766438.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • blaquesouldier
    Options
    not really i've looked up a work out routine, but for now i'm doing the more calories burned than in routine. do you have any recommendations. i do want to avoid the starvation mode though. I will have to look more into it to understand it completely. I also want to have more protien and less carbs which is getting harder as days go by but i do have protien shakes.
  • courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    Hi! I just posted something along the same lines of this the other day. I am 18 and looking to lose 20 pounds, which is not much compared to many others on this website. Feel free to add me :) I log on every day! ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO ADD ME CAN AS WELL :)
  • saralhm
    Options
    add me :) i will be happy to share this journey
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also 34, and looking to lose some pounds. I am the mom of a 3 year old and 3 month old. If you'd like someone to encourage and be encouraged by, feel free to add me!
  • devincl1
    devincl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. We all have the same goal! The site is wonderful for motivation and ideas!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to increase protein and decrease carbs, go to kalynskitchen.com. There are great receipes on there. The site is geared towards south beach diets, which is low carb. I have made tons of recipes off that site and ahve loved them all!
  • ydeleon
    Options
    Support is HUGE is weight loss. Feel free to add me. I love MFP!!!