My first NSV!

Options
I started my weight loss journey 4 short weeks ago and today a co-worker asked me what I was doing different because she could start seeing changes in my face. It feels so good to know that even a few short weeks, differences are being noticed.

Replies

• kriggs1976
    Options
    I can relate to this, yesterday a girl in my office asked me how much weight I had lost, I do not even talk to her. I said 30 pounds and she nodded her head and said, I sure can tell! Makes you feel great doesn't it!

Keep it up!
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Your hard work is paying off!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    yay!!! good for you! it is almost nicer to hear others say things than to see the numbers on the actual scale going down!! congrats and keep it up:) 4 weeks is good dedication keep it up and feel free to add me if youd like, im sure we could both motivate eachother!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Just in your pictures on here, your face looks MUCH thinner! Great work!
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    Congratulations! How great that must have felt to get a visual recognition that what you are doing is making a difference!

Keep up the great work towards your ultimate goal!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love hearing that for you!! It's a wonderful feeling when others notice things that we don't and point them out. Good for you, keep up the great work. I started in Sept and had a setback in Nov after losing 17 pounds. Surgery stopped me from eating much at all until recently. i lost more weight because of that so now I have to fight to get my metabolism straightened out. But a co-worker said that same thing to me. I am happy for ya, stick with it girl!!!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! It's always nice for someone else to notice!!
  • bwattelet
    bwattelet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! It feels great when others notice! Its motivation to keep going!!!! Way to Go!!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! It's so encouraging when others notice, isn't it?
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep up the good work and you will reach your goals in no time!
  • j_emerson
    Options
    Just in your pictures on here, your face looks MUCH thinner! Great work!

Thanks, but those are very old pictures and I've removed. I've got to get some new ones posted!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!