Wii Games (need suggestions please)

Options
We got a Wii yesterday...Wondering if any could point me in the direction of some games that I can actually get a "workout" with. I do 30 Day Shred and 30 minutes Treadmill, so it doesn't have to be strictly fitness oriented, just something where I am getting something! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 1, 2, or 3 - I broke a sweat the few times I played it but it's so much fun.

Wii Fit - lots of games within the game that will get you moving.
  • mrsvanderpool
    mrsvanderpool Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks! We have Just Dance 2, I haven't tried it yet, because we just got it yesterday.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I only have the Wii Fit Plus right now but I enjoy it! There's enough to keep you busy including various yoga moves along with the typical games.
  • AcunaAnil
    Options
    My wife has Zumba on the Wii and she loves it. She breaks a good sweat and the moves make your heart rate increase rapidly.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    EA Active 2
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any of the Bigger Loser Wii games? I saw one at Target for $19.99. Just wondering on how good it is. Thanks!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Zumba, Wii Fit, EA Active Sports, Wipeout, Just Dance. There are a ton out there to choose from. Have Fun!!!! :)
  • sparkymom26
    Options
    Zumba, Wii active fitness trainer is really good, and biggest loser those are the ones i use!! Good luck :)