T.M.I - Exercise Edition

Options
I hate jumping jacks and jumping rope because no matter what I do a little pee always comes out.

Replies

• foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahah! Let me guess... you have kids? :tongue: Me too! I hate jumping jacks! One time I thought it would be really fun to show my girls that I can still do a flip on the trampoline... well... lets just say trampoline jumping and birthing 2 kids... does not exactly work well together!
  • theleftie
    Options
    I once passed gas while I was running on a treadmill - not just loud, but stinky. Nice.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was using a medicine ball as a bench to lift weights, I reached down to grab one of my dumbbells and rolled off it onto the floor...I was laughing so hard I passed gas and my dog had the funniest look on his face like WTF?
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was using a medicine ball as a bench to lift weights, I reached down to grab one of my dumbbells and rolled off it onto the floor...I was laughing so hard I passed gas and my dog had the funniest look on his face like WTF?

I read this and bust out laughing and was saying WTF
  • neenaj33
    Options

I read this and bust out laughing and was saying WTF

LOL
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    2 words - chub rub (also know as chafing)
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I workout naked every chance I get.
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    I noticed I am much more gassy now that I have been working out and watching my diet...please tell me I am not the only person.

I do not stand next to anyone on the treadmills, just in case :(
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    LOL! Most women who have had children can relate. I call it multi-tasking!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too bad...

a.aaa.jpg
  • _greeneyedgirl_
    Options
    LOL! Most women who have had children can relate. I call it multi-tasking!

Lol, I am all for multi-tasking, but in this case, I'd really rather just exercise!
  • Wildgirl10
    Options
    I was just telling my husband this last night....Why Jillian Michaels is making me do jumping jacks and I just had a baby 7mths ago...and how it's not working out so well..lol I now jump with a pad on. Dear lord!!!LMFAO
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Keigels!!! I used to be like that, but no more...
  • birdieintx
    Options
    ahhhh the joys of birthing children. And what they don't tell you. No matter how many kegels you do even after you give birth you will pee when you do jumping jacks, sneeze a little vigorously, or laugh a little too hard.
  • neenaj33
    Options
    Don't feel too bad...

a.aaa.jpg

LMFAO!!
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    ahhhh the joys of birthing children. And what they don't tell you. No matter how many kegels you do even after you give birth you will pee when you do jumping jacks, sneeze a little vigorously, or laugh a little too hard.

^^this (oh - coughing too, which REALLY sucks when you have a cold).

At any rate, the "diet" I was on in 2010 caused some rather.... obnoxious gas. All. Day. Long. Not always odor, but not even being able to walk down the hallway in the office, or the isle in the grocery store without "squeaking" was difficult. My husband was about to make me move to the livingroom. :embarassed: It's amazing what a sphincter of steel you develop after dealing with the likes of that for about six months or so. :laugh:

THANKFULLY I've not experienced it this time around with eating healthier. All systems are normal..... well, except for the whole quoted thing above :)
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way, never get too into your iPod when on the TM. So I close my eyes to sing along(in my head) with Nickelback and faceplant.

I tried to recover like noone saw LOL!! Yeah right.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Keigels!!! I used to be like that, but no more...

No amount of Kegels will allow me to ever do jumping jacks again after having 4 kids. However I have found that yoga is helping a lot more than kegels ever did, but still not enough to do jumping jacks.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too bad...

a.aaa.jpg

nice photoshop job. :huh:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

Two kids later, I am in the same boat. I just avoid jumping jacks, jumping rope, etc.