New favorite sweet snack!

Options
So . . . I've started taking rice cakes to work for snacks and came up with a great way to dress them up! I take the lightly salted 35 calorie Quaker rice cakes, put on it 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of sugar-free preserves, and a light smearing of Walden Farm no calorie (no anything!) Marshmallow dip. It tastes sooooo good! Depending on your choice of preserves, you're looking at about 75 calories and a nice treat. :)

Just thought I'd share!

What are your favorite healthy snacks to satisfy that sweet craving?

Replies

• BrownEyedGiRL928
    BrownEyedGiRL928 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice idea! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Iris1415
    Iris1415 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oooh yum! I am definitely going to have to try this!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ooo! I have three of those ingredients right now! Will have to get the marshmellow spread but it will be hard to keep from eating the whole jar! I love marshmellows! :)
  • dollienj
    Options
    There's no calorie marshmallow dip? *hears the angels sing* Thank you for sharing!

I'm a fan of the rice cakes and PB too. Once in a great while, I'll change it up and use a dab of hazelnut spread - ooh, s'mores rice cake!

For something savory, I like the Babybel Light cheeses.

I'm not a big fan of coffee by itself, so I also do 1/2 coffee and one packet of Swiss Miss No Sugar Added hot cocoa mix. You could also add a splash of fat free/sugar free syrup or creamer (I believe Coffee Mate and Archer Farms make some).

13922970.png
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yum! Bump.
  • fabulousby45
    Options
    Bump
  • bwalters82
    Options
    bump