New here x

Options
I'm Mel and I'm 27, a mum of 3 aged 3, 4 and 7. I am not currently working but I am studying. Been on and off dieting for years and years but I never stick to anything but I just want to be comfy. A nice slim 8-10 will do. I'm currently hovering 10st12-11st and a size 14. I get stressed and I munch and munch and munch then I think stuff it, start again tomorrow and eat some more then the next day it starts all over again!. The biggest I've been is 14st2 (I think!) 4 months after the birth of my third child. I lost this and got down to 9st13 (the skinniest I've been since I was a teenager). My partner left for work for 6 months which is when I lost all the weight but when we were back I went up to what I am now soon after :/

I currently go to zumba twice a week and 1 is followed by a half hour abs class. I also have the kinect with Your Shape 2012 but I've only been on that once! I've an exercise bike, again been on that once!

Could do with some buddies to keep me on track! I've been on another binge and want a fresh start that I'm going to stick to tomorrow!

Replies

• skinnyminimelt
    Options
    Forgot to say I'm an absolute chocoholic! I struggle to get through the day without even thinking about chocolate! lol
  • squirrrell
    Options
    Hi Mel

I'm Sarah I started this week so we can be buddies if you like!! :) good luck and hope you achieve all your goals and dreams x