Hello Everyone..

Options
Hi everyone.I am from India.Weighing 86 kgs :( Target is 78kgs in 45 days....is it possible???

Replies

• dracup
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to know if this fitness Pal has worked for anyone. Im new at this.
  • LauraJWStevenson
    LauraJWStevenson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm new too...Have hear good things about MFP...I thought about joining Weight Watchers. But decided to give this a try first!
  • fufulicious
    fufulicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this site and was wondering how well it has worked out for everyone??? How do you stay focused? What are your goals?

My goal is to be down 40 lbs by Sept 1st and I just started yesterday!!

Any tips???

Thanx :)
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    HellO...welcome...yes it does work..but remember YOU are the one doing the work...we all pretty much support each other....you all are welcome to friend me....I am pretty new to MFP too...but i have nothing but GOOD things to say about the site....
    My goal is to be @ 175 by my Bahamas trip in May..i am currently 191...
    Good luck and remember DONT QUIT..just start over...
  • silvermamma
    silvermamma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Brazil. My friend just told me about this site. It looks good! I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs. One question I have is about listing the foods you eat. Like I listed pinto beans, but it only had an amount of 1 cup of beans....but I'm only going to eat 1/2 cup. So...now I was given all those calorie amounts when I didn't eat that much. Any insight anyone?
  • marca_june
    marca_june Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! It still seems like I am new to myfitnesspal but I have enjoyed 6 weeks of learning, relating to people going through some of the same problems that I do and using the food journal, etc. I have lost 11 pounds and look forward to reaching to my small goad of 20 lbs. I have115 more to go. Getting there One Day At A Time!!
    Would like to have more friends to give me more motivation!
  • KaciPatricia
    Options
    you can adjust the number of servings. So for example, for the cup of beans just say you had .5 servings and that will equal to a half cup. Hope that helps:)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I joined January 5th and have lost 18 pounds and more importantly feel great!!! FYI, amounts can be adjusted on items you find in the datatbase i.e. .5, if your only eating half as much.
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 6 weeks and love it! Feel free to add me. Some days if I am being lazy reading about what my friend's have done for exercise gets my booty off the couch! That and the support of everyone on here really keeps you goin!