New looking for ladies with same goals

Options
Married 12 years to a wonderful man and mother to 4 incredible children. Looking to lose 30 lbs minimum and start feeling better about myself.

Replies

• chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 incredibly active, cute boys. They are 3 & 6. My husband and I have been happily married for nearly 11 years. I am also looking to lose at least 30 lbs. After I got married, I gained 50 pounds and never took it off. Gained in each pregnancy and so I kept growing. I'm down 30 pounds from my highest weight, and I'm walking 4-5 miles a day 4 times a week. I'll be running/walking my first 10K this saturday! Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking to lose around 30lb myself, add me as a friend if you would like to :)
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

My mini goal is 30 lbs but my ultimate goal is 50. I have been married for 11 yrs. I am training for my first 5K that will be in May.

Feel free to add me. I'm logged in everyday and will definitely support you
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, am sending you a request now! I am married 14 years with 4 children, wanting to lose 30 lbs! =)

~Anne
  • mlosesweight
    Options
    i don't have children, but i'm also looking for a motivation/fitness buddy. good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • poysen
    Options
    I'm a mom of two (ages 9 months and 9 years), married for 10 years this year. I'm looking to lose another 40-50 pounds (closer to 50 pounds, if I can swing it) and stay down this time. Had our last baby, so it's time to get and stay fit and maybe a little motivation and friends along the way. :)
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'll be married for 12 years this coming April and have 4 children also. I am just getting back into eating right and exercising after the birth of my son 2 1/2 months ago. Previous, to getting pregnant with my last one, I lost 80 pounds using this site so I believe in MFP :-) I have 7 pounds to go to get to pre-pregnancy weight.
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 30 yrs old, married, with 2 yr old twins. My goal is also 30 lbs. I can use all the friends and encouragement possible to help keep my focus. :)
  • claireyf12
    Options
    Married 12 years to a wonderful man and mother to 4 incredible children. Looking to lose 30 lbs minimum and start feeling better about myself.

Hiya, I have been with my wonderful husband 12 years also though only married 7! I have one little boy who is 3 and I am 30. I would like to loose around 50lbs, please feel free to add me.

Good Luck :):)
  • silvermamma
    silvermamma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to lose 30 lbs also! But I'm not a young mother.....although I have 5 kids and 6 grandkids :) I'm finding it harder than ever to lose weight. I'd appreciate any friends along the journey:wink: I live in Brazil:flowerforyou: PS I've been married for 37 years~
  • silvermamma
    silvermamma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do we add friends?
  • skinnyjo76
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me:) married 13 years, 3 children and 38 lbs to lose :happy: