Little victory.... the moment when....

Options
sheila569
sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
You realize the skirt you couldn't zipper all the way.... now is too loose to wear. On the way to my ultimate goal, I'm enjoying the little woohoo moments. What's yours?

Replies

• Milletp
    Options
    It happened this morning. I'm seeing the beginning of definition in my abs :-)
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This morning I was getting ready for work - looked in the mirror, and didn't like it - but for good reasons!!! I looked frumpy, because my clothes were baggy - yay! :)
  • chippy83
    chippy83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just had my little victory with that evil thing we call the "scale"!

I've been at a plateau for months and have been feeling really frustrated, and joined MFP in January to help track myself. I've been working hard to be more mindful of what I put in my body, and it's now starting to show a bit!

I've lost 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks, bringing myself to a total loss of 5 pounds. Farewell, plateau! =)
  • matthewparmenter
    Options
    This morning I was getting ready for work - looked in the mirror, and didn't like it - but for good reasons!!! I looked frumpy, because my clothes were baggy - yay! :)

Nice work! Same thing here... used to hate looking in the mirror - nothing seemed fit properly because I was too big. Now when I look in the mirror nothing fits properly because I am so much smaller.

Good problems... :laugh:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That was a big one for me also. I think the size I can wear and the stores I can now shop in, are wonderful small victories for me. My original goal was a size 10 (I was a 16). Now I wear an 8 and can see 6 on the horizon.

Keep going. You will get there!
  • sheila569
    Options
    That was a big one for me also. I think the size I can wear and the stores I can now shop in, are wonderful small victories for me. My original goal was a size 10 (I was a 16). Now I wear an 8 and can see 6 on the horizon.

Keep going. You will get there!
    That's awesome! One of my goal's is to be a single digit size =)
  • sheila569
    Options
    Congrats! Love saggy pants lol
  • setter928
    setter928 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My boobs are smaller...Not a good thing BUT it means I am going in the right direction! Its just sad to see them go :( so for now I am the fat boobless girl! Oh well. I will get there eventually!
  • sheila569
    Options
    My boobs are smaller...Not a good thing BUT it means I am going in the right direction! Its just sad to see them go :( so for now I am the fat boobless girl! Oh well. I will get there eventually!
    OMG thanks for making me laugh... and your not alone =)
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    When I took out an old pair of dress pants to wear thinking I'll finally fit into them now only to discover they're too big, lol.
  • Bsnell10
    Options
    after two years and finally reaching my 1st goal and being prebaby weight i put on my prebaby weight jeans yesterday, i couldn't even button these jeans back in october, now not only can i button them they are bigger on me now than when i acutally use to wear them!!! yay me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!