Ultimate nights out/dates

Options
2»

Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Perfect date night... meeting at the hotel, crazy hot sex followed by a nice shower together. a nice walk to dinner in a quiet restaurant with drinks and a shared dessert. walk back to the hotel and have much more passionate love-making. if only...

Sounds like a perfect date to me!!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    I think being taken away for the weekend wiv the one u love would be nice
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Perfect date night... meeting at the hotel, crazy hot sex followed by a nice shower together. a nice walk to dinner in a quiet restaurant with drinks and a shared dessert. walk back to the hotel and have much more passionate love-making. if only...

Nooooo, where's the anticipation and suspense?! That's the best part.. the massage and everything first to drive her absolutely wild before you'll let things get down to business, that's when it's mindblowing! :p
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Nooooo, where's the anticipation and suspense?! That's the best part.. the massage and everything first to drive her absolutely wild before you'll let things get down to business, that's when it's mindblowing! :p

amen, haha!
  • leogirl724
    Options
    Wow....

well, I would have to say

a lovely meal with great conversation and lots of laughs.
    then off to an amusement park or sorts or maybe play some pool
    a lovely walk on a moonlit beach...
    then a perfect night in a lovely suite...strawberries & champagne...hot tub...massage...etc...
    &
    a sweet night's sleep... =)

*sigh

Wait..sleep?! Since when does that night include sleep!?
    just seeing if you were paying attention =)