anyone going to the carolina rebellion?

Options
there were 30.000 people at the carolina rebellion last year from all over so there has got to be someone else on this site that is going and trying to loose weight for this event? anybody? lol

Replies

• TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I AM!!! I went last year! I just got my email that my tickets have been printed!!!
  • traciwe
    Options
    I went last year too and i am hoping to loose a little more weight before going so i can wear some more comfortable clothes! i ordered my tickets the day they went on presale so i may have an email too!
  • traciwe
    Options
    yep! got the same email! yaaaaayy! i am trying to set my self an attainable goal by then and would like others suggestions of how much is reasonable to loose between now and may 5th
  • jsenior1
    jsenior1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is it?:smile:
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    Yeah I ordered mine at 10:02am haha!! I want to be able to wear shorts & a tank top & not look like a whale. :) Last year 106.5 had a guy walking around taking pics of people at the show. (pretty people lol) They stopped our group and pulled my girlfriend and another friend girl to the side and took their picture. It made me sad. I would LOVE to be able to walk around in a bikini top and shorts, but I KNOW that won't happen haha!

Do you have a hotel yet or are you close enough to drive home?
  • jsenior1
    jsenior1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is it?:smile:

Nevermind...I googled it. I love concerts, but that's a little far. :-)
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    Gotta love Google lol.
  • traciwe
    Options
    last year i had to get a hotel but this year i get to save money because its only an hour away! and its not like im gonna be getting drunk or anything with their $9 beers....so many people complained about last year but i wouldnt miss it for the world...i am so glad that the carolinas finally have something so cool!!
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! We are staying at a Holiday Inn Express about 9 miles from the speedway. Last year's lines and absolute nonorganization sucked, but nonetheless I still had SO MUCH FUN! I don't know a few of the beginning bands but OH MY GOSH am I ready for a pit to the sound of Korn!!!
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    jeeeaaallous! Have fun :)
  • traciwe
    Options
    ive been to 2 korn concerts and they are so awesome in concert and ofcourse, the pit gets pretty rough! :) believe it or not...the worst pit ive evern been in was at a chevelle concert!
  • TweedleDebo
    Options
    My worst was at a Rehab concert. Yeah I am honestly not even sure why there WAS a pit. I shed blood that night.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    After learning about it last week I want to, but not sure if I will be in South Carolina or Massachusetts that weekend yet.
  • traciwe
    Options
    bump