Any 5'1 girls out there?

Options

Replies

• bikiniready201
    Options
    I'm 5'1:) starting w @ 165, currently 130-135. take a look at my pics and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ccarlton10
    ccarlton10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.75'' but my high weight was 138, no before pics. But I have pics of me right now @ 95 lbs!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 5'1! I started using mfp jan 2, 2012 and down 19 lbs so far. Still have like 100+lbs to go but I am confident that I will reach my goals. Sorry I can't help you with pics. But congrats to everyone on the losses yall have had..kick *kitten*!!
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Adding this to my topics. :-D
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    i'm 5'1 started out at 253.3 and now am 224 I'm still working at it. but this is where my progress is at.
    lunapic_132944919180428_2.jpg
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hi there, 5'3 here. A little taller but close, right? :) I started at 227 here

DSC00438-1-1.jpg

And am currently 157 here.

Photoon12-02-16at919AM.jpg

Sigh. 12 more to go.....But I'm pretty happy so far.
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Try this website:
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You can put your height and goal weight in and get an idea of what real women look like! It just shows how different we all are!
  • alyssamilazzo
    Options
    I am 5'1 and started at 220 lbs. I have already gotten down 13 pounds in 25 days ( I'm just starting) I would like to have you add me so I can keep in contact with a similar body type. I would like to get down to 120 lbs in a year. When I hit the 50 lb lost mark I will tak more pictures.

My username is alyssamilazzo. Feel free to add me
  • mdeevie
    Options
    I'm right in the same boat with all of you short ladies. Adding this to my topics! Also looking for some new supportive friends :]
  • Babywedg
    Options
    I'm 5'0" (just under 5'1'). I'm 35 and my starting weight was 182.8. I'm down 4 pounds and have been doing MFP for a few weeks now. My goal is ultimately 125, but I'll be totally happy with 135!!! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, please do!
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and currently weigh 264.

I did start last year with MFP and lost 22 lbs but then I had a health issue.

I had to stop going to the gym and I gained my weight back.

I am just starting over now.

I do plan on posting pics sometime, I just don't know when yet.
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently 172 pounds but at my heaviest was 195. I don't have very many pics and I still feel so far from my goal which is 135.
  • pinkprincess205
    Options
    Hi
    Im 5.1 n started at 18st 7lbs n now im 15st 11lbs, stil got like a few more stone to go.
    Vic
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im 5.1 also and around your weight, when I started I weighed 222 and I now weigh 213. I would also like to see more pics of some success out there. Good Luck on you journey,
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    I'm a shortie too. Love seeing all of you short ladies out here working and posting. It inspires me!
    What are your goal weights? Realistic ones. Do you think 140 is a good weight on somebody of our heigth, escpecially if you have the boobies and are not petite framed?
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ya my goal is 135 so 140 would be a good goal. :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hi guys, you ladies are looking really good!!! ;))

i am 5'1 and this week i was shocked to death when i found out that i am already 158lbs. i cant believe i am pushing to 160.. i signed in to a gym a month ago but ive only been there for only 3 times and my husband is keep on telling me to go but i always procrastinate. a week ago i thought i was pregnant because i always feel sick and my belly is sticking out. i really need to go back to 120lbs or less. and reading all of your testimonies are helping me to reach my goal. i am so happy that i found this website and i hope in the next couple of months ill be able to post my own success stories and pictures. ;)) xoxo
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 started at 168 and now am 158! Trying to get down to 125-130!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 2 on the nose and i started at 140 and at 132 right now, my goal is 125. why does it seem to be so hard for us shorties to loose the weight. it seems to take twice as long?
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hiya :smile: I'm 5'1, my highest weight was about 205 and I'm now 131... I'm more concerned with losing inches over scale loss at the moment, although I wouldn't mind losing another 5-6lbs lol, but the closer I get to reaching my goal the harder it's getting.

Here are my before and afters ( well more like before and during)

Thepicthatchangedeverything.jpgMeValentinesDay.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!