An office full of NSV's

Options
Ive been doing MFP since the first week in January and have lost a massive 21lbs so far. I lost a lot the first week and its been 1/2/3lbs every week since. I have a long way to go yet but everyone in my office keeps mentioning my weight loss and how I need to get new clothes because they are far too baggy now. The great thing is 6 of the girls in the office where I work have now signed up for MFP.

Someone even said I was their inspiration!

14732924.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great news, keep up the great job!!! work it girl
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! hopefully in a month or two they still have your back.
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a great loss thus far! Good for you, keep up the good work!!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing MFP since the first week in January and have lost a massive 21lbs so far. I lost a lot the first week and its been 1/2/3lbs every week since.

That's a huge loss! What have you been doing to lose so much so fast. I'm only on 26lbs lost and have been doing MFP since the latter part of 2011. Of course I'm sure the holidays accounted for a bit of my non-loss.:grumble:
  • mattleydon
    mattleydon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've cut out chocolate, takeaways, fizzy drinks and alcohol (though i will be drinking again shortly!) combined with 1500 calories a day and I've just started running the coach to 5k programme.
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    what a great start to you weight loss adventure. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!