Mom's of wee ones!

Options
I'm looking for some ladies who are in a similar situation! I've lost a fair amount of weight but I need to get those last 25-35 pounds to go away! I had a baby 6 months ago and although I've lost the baby weight, I still have some pounds to go until I reach pre-pre-baby LOL. I gained like 40 pounds right before I got pregnant :/

I log in every day! Can you help motivate me?

Replies

• tiarah83
    Options
    I don't have a wee one (she's 7) but I'm still holding baby weight...does that count? lol
  • sdawkins04
    sdawkins04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Definitely can understand your position. I have an 8 month old and am 5 pounds above my pre-baby weight and am looking to lose about 20. I will be a cheering you on.
  • danessa1
    danessa1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 2 small girls, 2 1/2 and 1 (in March). I too am trying to get rid of that last bit of baby weight. My current goal is 16.5 more pounds. Add me if you like!
  • deltafi
    Options
    Hi I have a wee one who is going to be three months next week. I am about 15 pounds above me pre-baby-weight and I am going to lose 40 pounds. Lets go Sexy Mama's
  • Mrsg711
    Options
    Hello!!! I am a mother of 4....my oldest is 8 and my youngest is 3 1/2 months. I have about 54 lbs that I want to lose!!! I am so exhausted from lack of sleep and the demands of being a mother!!!! I need some serious motivation as well!!!! Maybe we can keep eachother's rears in gear....hahaha!!!! :)
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a soon to be 3 y/o daughter and 14 month old son. I lost all the pregnancy weight but working on the pre baby weight! lol I am currently 164 trying to get down to 140-135. You can add me if you like always looking for great freinds to help support each other! :-)
  • lcoulter417
    Options
    Yes I can!!! I am trying to lose 53 lbs of my "I am finally free" after High School in 2006 weight. I had a baby 13 months ago and lost that weight but looking to lose more. Help me and I will help you!!
  • Lululucyloo
    Options
    I dont have wee ones, I have a 6 and 8 year old but my body just didnt go back after the second one. I would like to lose 20lbs or so.. I think?? we use Kgs here and I want to lose 10kgs. I need to tone my tummy, legs and arms too. Feel free to add me anyone :0)
  • mamallamahull
    Options
    Oh ladies, I need you all!! I have a 4 1/2 yo daughter and a 19 month old son. I also am a middle school teacher. I gained 50 pounds with my son and CAN NOT seem to loose it! It is stressing me out! I feel so awful all the time! Please, I will modivate you all if you all modivate me too! WE CAN DO THIS with eachother's help!!!
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have little one's too. I have 4 all together. 9, 7, 5, and 1. I am currently finally back to my pre-9 year old baby weight, but I was overweight then too. I have 50 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight of 150. You can add me if you want. :)
  • nicolemiller1985
    Options
    Hi =) I have 3 kids age 8,4, and 10 months. Im 5'1,136 pounds and also looking to lose 25 to 30 pounds
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    3 kids ages 1,2&5. Finally to my original ppw, but still have 75+ to lose.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have a 22 month old. I was heavy b4 I got pregnant and now I have about 80lbs to lose. Add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my lo is 5 months today :flowerforyou: I still haven't settled down into a workout routine aside from using lo as weights :blushing: Hang in there I heard it get's easier :laugh:
  • jmmayer
    Options
    I have a 5 month old and in same boat....lost 35 or so but working on last 19 ...wont budge :) need motivation want my clothes back