Too Much Fruit??

Options
Lately I've been eating more fruit than I ever have. Mostly bananas, grapes, blueberries, strawberries and pineapple. I usually have a smoothie for breakfast with mostly fruit, then snack on fruit throughout the day.

My question is, am I eating too much? The calories from all this fruit add up quickly, plus my daily sugar intake is always way over. Is this OK since these calories and sugars are all natural?

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• yorkies2
    Options
    Lately I've been eating more fruit than I ever have. Mostly bananas, grapes, blueberries, strawberries and pineapple. I usually have a smoothie for breakfast with mostly fruit, then snack on fruit throughout the day.

My question is, am I eating too much? The calories from all this fruit add up quickly, plus my daily sugar intake is always way over. Is this OK since these calories and sugars are all natural?

Thanks in advance!!

My Dr. told me NOT to eat a lot of fruit, she says that is why I have a belly that and age...lol She told me to cut fruits out and it will help, I love them to much to cut out I just went from eating them all day long to 1 or 2 a day.