Countdown to next figure competition

Options
Hey everyone,
Im 52 days away from my next figure competition. Are there any other competitors on here? I did my first show in November and totally bombed because I didn't know what the heck I was doing. This time around I got help on my diet and training program and cant wait to redeem myself. :)

Replies

• supersourbubble
    Options
    i am not, but my friend's wife, her name is dana linn bailey, is a few weeks out from some competition as well. She's based out of Reading, PA.

http://www.danalinn.com/

i would LOVE to look 1/10 as good as her.
  • ashlibbie
    Options
    OMG! Thats my coach. LOL!!! Small world. Shes awesome, shes definitely helped me put on some sick muscle
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    HAHAH that's awesome!
  • kscanuck
    Options
    I'm going to compete for the first time in June 2012. I'm working with a trainer in a city about 4 hours away so we just have internet contact. I hope that will work. She's already got me started on a fairly carb restricted diet but assures me I need to be as lean as possible to gain the most muscle. Well, this will be one of those "live and learn" experiences and I just hope it isn't too bad. When are you competing?
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    It sounds fun I've thought about it recently but not sure.
  • denisejelinek
    denisejelinek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am training too...or about to, for an Aug. 2012 show.
    count down to my 35th birthday.
  • naiasmum
    naiasmum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also training for a comp in August. So stoked for this long awaited goal to be in fruition.
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in training too. June 2012 show. I have a decent amount of muscle on my frame at this point, so now I am just working on getting lean. I have about 15 pounds to drop in 12 weeks, so I'm not 100% I'm going to hit that goal in time for the show.

Any other tall girls that are competing? I'm 5'10", and was planning to compete at about 140 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!