I'm a "Foodaholic"

Options
Hi I'm Kallie & I'm a "foodaholic". I eat & eat & eat...I rarely feel full. I need everyone's help to keep me on track. Please stop by & say hello. If I know that I have people that can relate to my addiction & are going thru the same things I am, then know that I'm not alone & maybe we can support each other.

Replies

• jorge2657
    Options
    I sure are not alone. I have been an addict sense about 10 years old. I would love to add you as a friend
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You are not alone kallie, we are all here for the same reason. You will get alot of support on here. Welcome aboard.
  • 1kalliegirl
    Options
    Thank You
  • matto7347
    matto7347 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well, You have definitly come to the right place. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. Feel free to add me. Support goes both ways. I just joined and love it. I even started doing cardio!! ME!!! DOING CARDIO!!! HA!! I am and Iove it.. Good luck and welcome!
  • 1kalliegirl
    Options
    I sure are not alone. I have been an addict sense about 10 years old. I would love to add you as a friend

Yes please do that.....I'm new to this site but if you can add me as a friend that would be great. Thanks
  • traysee81
    traysee81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :yawn: You are not alone. I have recently (like 2 yrs ago) became a foodaholic, addictive personalities run rampant in my family. I've moved from one addiction to another. I try to stay busy to keep my mind off food, but my will is not yet strong enough. I am here if you need to vent.
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    same here.. i still want to eat even i'm full.......... dont remember since when i have this "habit"... not since childhood for sure... maybe in the past.. 3-4 yrs? dont know why......
  • Startraveller
    Options
    That's my problem as well. I know how you feel! :smile:
  • Startraveller
    Options
    That's true. Cardio seems to help me. Unfortunately, the feeling only lasts about an hour, then the need to stuff my face surfaces all over again.
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    you are certainly not alone!!! take it one day at a time and try and cut back on the foods you eat. don't cut out or deprive yourself or you will binge! Im here and i know what you are going through. friend me if you like.
  • redchloe
    redchloe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, Kallie! I'm in the same boat, so please feel free to chat anytime you'd like. I'm in mid 50's.....(ewww) and have battled weight problems my entire life, but I will never give up! And you should'nt either. I'm at a stage in my life where now I "have" to get the rest of this weight off because it is really causing havoc with my health. (I've lost 60) This site has helped me alot! Write anytime, sister!
  • winxx72
    Options
    I would love to have you as a friend too!!
  • lakebreeze1
    Options
    It has taken me ten years to learn what I have about dieting and foods. Foods you can eat and foods you can't. In the past, I also never felt full. As a baby, my mother said I would eat as long as she fed me. LOL. Must have had problems then too. I gained back all the weight I lost in a short period of time during the holidays eating cake and all kinds of sugar foods. I am devastated....so you are not alone. I started eating healthy again and have begun to lose the weight. I joined "myfitnesspal" to keep up with the calories and hopefully, I can lose this weight faster than I have in the past. Calories add up in a hurry. Hopefully, this website will help you learn alot about weight loss by listening to others tell you what they have learned. So far, the calorie counting is really helping me. Also, the less carbs I eat helps me not to be as hungry. I can now say that I do feel full. I try to stick with more protein and the healthier green vegetable carbs. Good luck to you.