20 or less to loose

Options
I have about 15 more pounds to loose, and i have not been over eating, been staying in my calorie goal. I find it so frustrating when you do not see the scale move ! Jw what helps you loose the last pounds ?

Replies

• bobbin1
    Options
    When my journey began I wanted to lose 16 lbs. The first 5 came off quickly then...nothing for weeks. Finally I listened to my friends and ate my exercise calories and started to loss again. I have since gone back to eating about 3/4 of my life exercise calories back and have still lost aliitle. They told me to confuse my body and drink more water and it has helped.
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 and have 15 left to go. For most of Jan and Feb I was stuck with my weight loss so I decided to try eating more for a bit to see what happened. I upped my cals to 1550 + exercise cals, and I actually ate closer to maintenance for a couple of weeks. I stayed the same weight (obviously, since I was at maintenance haha), but when I dropped back down to my previous calorie goal I started losing again. I think you need to give your body a break every now and then. Let it know that it's not starving to death and that it's ok to let go of the fat cells.