Jillian 30DS or Ripped in 30??

Options
What dvd do you prefer, which one gave you better results? Ripped in 30 or 30 day shred?

Thanks!

Replies

• BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Definitely Ripped :)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'd say both! i love them just as equally lol:laugh:
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've done both...and Ripped in 30 is superior! =D I'd recommend 30DS to beginners, and Ripped in 30 to those who have completed 30DS. I'm in my second month of Ripped in 30, and for March, I'm going to double them up--Ripped in 30 followed by 30DS six days a week! >=D
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I like Ripped better so far, but I am only on week 3.
    I think RI30 may be harder?
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    This is a great question! Many moons ago I did the first and second workouts of 30 Day Shred. I stopped, and have now, become a porker. I'm on the right track to losing, but am unsure about the Ripped in 30 which I just bought. 30 Day Shred was hard... but good. Manageable... at least for me at the time. I'd like to see what others say.
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    30DS was great when I first began working out last year. I got great results from it. Then I got RI30 and fell in love. I think it's a bit more challenging than 30DS. I believe I read a quote on MFP in a thread that Jillian has stated something along the lines of don't tell me when you complete 30DS, tell me when you finish RI30. I got injured dong another workout in addition to RI30 last time. I've been doing it now for 3 weeks and week 3 is intense. I love it though. I'm a huge Jillian fan and swear by her videos. I'm eyeing up buying a new one soon. Good luck! Feel free to add. I'm always looking for more Jillian peeps to draw motivation from.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about this too. I'm currently doing RI30 (almost done with week 2) and really like it, but there are so many 30DS threads, I've wondered if that one's better. I guess it's just older :)
  • hipster819
    hipster819 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30! I did the 30DS, but after 10 days the workout gets to repetitive for me.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about this too. I'm currently doing RI30 (almost done with week 2) and really like it, but there are so many 30DS threads, I've wondered if that one's better. I guess it's just older :)

To my understanding, 30 Day Shred is older. My version of Ripped says NEW on the cover. So I assume its one of here newer dvds. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.
  • sloew
    sloew Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was just told that the 30DS is more for the weight loss and ripped is to build muscle. Is this a correct statement?