Just Came Back After Deleting Account- need support!

Options
I was very discouraged and in despare about my weight and fitness goals that I gave up and deleted my account. I'm 3 months postpartum and gained 15 lbs since giving birth. Having 2 kids and an infant is no easy task and I find it hard to be motivated to do what I need to eat healthy and exercise. Please please help!

Replies

• BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
  • DavesKitten
    Options
    Hello, don't give up...keep pushing forward to your goal! HUGS!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • GIA4FITNESS
    Options
    Im a mom myself. I have two young boys, a 1 yr old and a 3.5 yr old. I am by myself and I work a full time job. I just had to make the decision that something had to change. I wake up at 6am and basically hit the ground running until 8pm when the boys are in bed. I have two choices, I work out at 5am, or I do it after 8pm. Either way Im going to be exhausted, but I decided to push myself anyway. My motivation came over the holiday season when I had to choose between buying a whole new wardrobe, or loosing the weight. I literally couldnt fit into my work pants and would have to buy all new clothes in order to show up at work after my christmas vacation was over. That is what did it for me. I wish you the best, my dear. No matter how much other support people offer, you have to want it. And you have to want it badly. I wish you the best!