Insanity

Options
Ok. so I am 5 foot 4 I have lost about 65 lbs now I dont like to log in my diary until it is a big enough amount. I have hit a stand still in weight loss. I did break it last week with a 4 pound loss last week and this week nothing! So getting worried I am going to stand still again! Has anyone else done this?

I did realize I have been doing more exercise than I had listed in my profile so I have changed my activity level that did up my calorie intake I am hoping that helps.

BIG question?? I still weigh 205 I want something else to add to my routine. Thinking about insanity?? Has anyone tried this and can someone my size do that? I am wondering if it is going to be too much for me cause I am not completely FIT yet. I am still over weight. I have about 63 lbs to loose still. This is my daily routine. 70 minutes weight lifting, 50 minutes on elipitical. I do NOT do the weight lifting on tuesday and thursday cause I meet with my personal trainer. I still do ellipitical and what ever he has me do. I do come home and jog 4 days a week either outside or on treadmill. I am mentally at my goal physically however I am not! I feel like I should be losing more than I am. any suggestions?

Replies

• Losingbooty
    Losingbooty Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    anyone can friend me that wants too as well.
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    You can totally do this. Insanity kicked off my weight loss. It gave me incredible strength and endurance. After, I did insanity, I was able to run 2.5 miles without stopping, and I am not a runner. The first week, your legs and calf muscles are going to be sore but it gets easier.
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    I started Insanity when I was at 240. Just modify and take extra breaks if you need to. It still kicks your butt royally. Love it!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    You can do it, just check your ego at the door and don't be afraid to modify.
  • Losingbooty
    Losingbooty Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am a very weird person from what I am told! LOL! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to be sore! I LOVE a challenge. Problem with trying insanity is that it is an at home thing. I have a trainer he has shown me I can do things I NEVER thought possible! I have never jogged in my life I now do 2.5 miles in 26 minutes with 1 minute sprints 30 second breaks. Trainer man says its important to get heart rate up and down. I do worry about failure! I worry about the DVDs gathering dust! LOL! the trainer holds me accountable and Iknow that I have to meet up with him and he is expecting me so it is a that teacher pleaser in me that makes me keep going for that!
  • trin8tyz
    Options
    Insanity is amazing! I just started Feb 13th and I'm getting my butt kicked EVERY day! I am in terrible shape but I can slowly feel myself taking shorter brakes and less often than last week I have a feeling this is going to be great!