Need support!

Options
Hi, my name is Fitforlife34 (Kena) and I have been off and on this site since July. In November of last year I was committed that I ended up losing 8 lbs with this site! I ate no more than 1220 calories a day and worked out 4 times a week or so. I felt very happy. However, since the holidays I have been up and down, eating a lot, not working out as much. However, I have noticed my mood has been really low lately, and I think a lot of it has to do with my diet and exericise. And when my mom mentioned risk of diabetes, and how our family has it, it made me wake up again!!

My problem is I do love food, and I love the taste of food, and I enjoy it. I also eat from emotional triggers. I try to eat healthy, and I know exactly what to eat for losing weight and good nutrition, but it's so less appealing, then say, a hamburger or something else. How do you guys do it? Train your mind to want to choose healthy options over less healthy options? Sometimes, in my mind, I will eat a deliscious hamburger and it will trick me that I ate it. LOL.

Today is day one back on my healthy program, and I would love some support!! You can add me as a friend, and I would love to have people who can check in with me weekly to see how our progress is going. Thanks!!

Replies

• LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    After a few weeks of changing my eating habits, I craved those types of foods less and less. That being said, you don't have to totally deprive yourself. A little treat here and there won't hurt!