How many calories do I really have????

Options
Hi everyone,

So i started my day bright and early around 6:30am and did a 30min workout. I had breakfast, lunch, and never
logged my meals or exercise in. So on my way home, I added all my meals before having dinner and realized I only
had 270 calories left to eat. So then I added the cardio I did this morning my calories went from 270
to 660??!! Please explain this to me. Is it thinking I just burned off those calories and now I have extra to eat??
Because, the cardio was from this morning, I just never logged it in. So do I have 660 left or 270? Please help!
I'm a newbie to this and its kind of confusing. Thanks!!

Replies

• philp68
    philp68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have extended your amount of calories to what you have burned for the day regardless of when you did your workout. All this means is that you have an extra buffer but if you stay within your normal amount of calories (270), you will obviously begin to lose more weight faster. IE: if your total is supposed to be 2000 cal per day and you did a workout that burned 400 cal then you'v had a day of 1600 net. Keep this up and you'll lose weight in no time. I'm not a professional of any sort but I know enough to get by...good luck.
  • Dnthomas11
    Options
    Great!! Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate it!! :0))