Goal Outfit

Options
Hello!

Do you have a "goal outfit"? Something that doesn't fit anymore, or something new...

I was thinking about this, trying to remember if I have any clothes from back when I was a lot thinner. And then I remembered I still have the bridesmaid dress that I wore in my sisters wedding in 2005. If I can fit into that dress, I am going to be ecstatic! :bigsmile:

So... what about you? :flowerforyou:

Here is a picture of me wearing the dress in 2005.
GOAL.jpg

Replies

• japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It was my wedding dress. Now it's too big! I'm 25 lbs lighter than I was then! It was an amazing moment for me!
  • bcressy
    Options
    my goal outfit is about 70% of the clothes i own !! that i have owned forever hoping to one day fit into :smile:
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It was my wedding dress. Now it's too big! I'm 25 lbs lighter than I was then! It was an amazing moment for me!

That's great!!! Congrats.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    when I was gaining weight in my mid 20s, I would purposely buy clothes too small for me to motivate me to lose weight... didn't work! Nothing feels worse than donating clothes with the tags still on them.
  • ashiggins
    ashiggins Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of skinny jeans in my closet that I wore the day I graduated from high school 4 years ago. I had lost a few pounds for graduation and didn't even fit into those jeans by the end of the summer, so they are in perfect condition. My goal is to wear them this May when I graduate from college :)
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    something like thiiiiissss...

11vp7b4.jpg
  • Kiroshinodeleted
    Options
    Old jeans... that I haven't worn in a decade. XD

I also bought a pair of pants that are a size smaller than them. I have broad shoulders so pants are really the only clothing comparison I can use.
  • whitneyann0
    Options
    something like thiiiiissss...

11vp7b4.jpg

Ooohhh! Super cute!
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <---- not that paticular outfit... but that's my ultimate GW... 160 lbs....30 yrs ago @band camp the start of my Senior Yr of HS.... only bad thing is I can't get back my hair... watched too too much of it go down the drain LOL
  • nikkisa10
    nikkisa10 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit

wsbb8.png
  • cadams0715
    Options
    I have a ton of clothes that are 3 sizes too small for me. But I would like to even be 3 sizes smaller than those. My ultimate goal is to be able to shop in a regular size store. I just lost enough to fit back into my size 28 pants again.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    my goal outfit is about 70% of the clothes i own !! that i have owned forever hoping to one day fit into :smile:

^^ me too
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    A hot black dress with some sexy heels
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

^^ me too

^^ me three!
  • SaraSeever
    Options
    My goal outfit would be anything that the size isn't double digits!!!!!
  • whitneyann0
    Options
    A hot black dress with some sexy heels

Yes!!!! One day I will wear that too. :drinker:
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My goal outfit would be to feel comfortable in my own skin and to feel confident naked!! (And an awesome bikini would be great too!)
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of gray skinny jeans, size 27/4 that I love and used to fit. When I can fit into those, I'll be happy.

Of course, when I can fit into a size 4 again I'll be doing some fancypants shopping :)
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    Well, when I first started this journey (way before I joined MFP), I dreamed of wearing my black leather pants. I hadn't put them on in over 6 years.

I put them on THIS PAST MONDAY and they fit!

Can't figure out how to post pics here, though. If you can help me out, I'll put it up!