After losing 60+ lbs, my husband made me post about it...

Options
First post, so hoping the pictures show up :) I started this journey the first week in July 2011. I worked really hard most days, but some days I didn't do so great. I think we all understand those days :) I don't have really any great advice that hasn't been stated already. I worked out as often as I could, stayed close to my calorie allowance as often as possible, and tried to drink plenty of water. I failed in all of these areas along the way, but didn't let it become habit. If I went over calories one day, I simply didn't go over them the next day. If I didn't drink much water, I drank one for breakfast the next morning to start the day off right. I found that I really enjoy working up a sweat, and I'm not nearly as embarrassed to be at the gym anymore. I have plenty more work to do - starting with the remaining 26.5 lbs until my first goal, and I would like to lose 28 more after that - give or take, we will see how it goes. Well, anywho - feel free to add me as a friend :)

60lbs.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!