Just getting started!!

Options
Hello Everyone

I am new to this website. I have about 142 pounds to lose to be where I want to be which is the healthy range. I have battled my weight all my life and this time is the last. I am determined to do it. It will be nice to weigh less than my husband for the first time ever. I won't lie, this is going to be a big challenge for me because I LOVE food. :tongue: I am ready to be able to walk up stairs and not lose my breath!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • BSantos
    BSantos Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey,
    Well know that we are here to support you. I too am new to this site-just joined yesterday. I have 120 lbs. to loose and I am determined to do it this time. We can help each other out! Good Luck and try to stay positive. I have set smaller goals for myself so that the amount that I need to loose does not seem too overwhelming. It may help you as well! Becky
  • mrshutt
    mrshutt Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Congrats mom on your 47 pounds lost. Great inspriation for me. Thanks for the tips Becky.
  • mrshutt
    mrshutt Posts: 6
    Options
    How do I get my ticker on here for my progress??