Working my way to 70 lbs down :) with pics

Options

Replies

• deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful smile. You look awesome.
  • tradaboie
    Options
    You look fantastic! Care to share what you've been doing?

I've been doing a long slow process. Started by changing what I eat. Then joined a gym. Now I try and do cardio for at least 45 minutes at least 4 times a week with some Jillian Michaels dvds lol.
  • slippymcgee
    Options
    You look great!! You have a beautiful smile. Keep up the awesome job!
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! This is something to be very proud of as I'm sure you are!! Keep up your amazing journey!!! :)
  • tradaboie
    Options
    I have just started this journet. I too have 70+ pounds to lose. You are an ispiration that i too can acheive it! out of curiosity, how long did it take to lose this?

I started watching what I ate in 2008 and lost about 30 pounds. 2009 I joined a gym and lost another 20. 2010 was a bad emotional year and I put 10 back on. Last year I got serious again and now I'm at a total of 70 down. I was in a wedding last year and I'm in 2 this year and that has been a huge motivation for me. I mention my bad year because that's life and I'm human...but I've learned a lot since then and I'm not going back :)
  • richfaber
    richfaber Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman and an inspiration.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I se you ic and I am so impressed. You look awesome!!! I can't wait till I can post after pics. Way to go!
  • cpbunch
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great job and thanks for posting the pics. I'm just starting on this journey as well and I want to lose at least 50 lbs. Seeing this is very motivating.
  • isabellatheo32
    Options
    You look amazing...
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are the "poster child" for perfect before and after pictures. Absolutely amazing - you're totally stunning!
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! And sooo beautiful! Good for you! Congrats!! :)
  • lisaforrester13
    Options
    Wow!! Wtg!!
  • tradaboie
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. It's nice to hear such things from people on here :)
  • NanaB77
    NanaB77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • delawaredan
    delawaredan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! Congratulations..you are a true inspiration.
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    cpngrats! great job!
  • kellywaller1
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!!!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING AND INSPIRATIONAL! That is how much weight I want to lose!
  • cryingwolfeblog
    Options
    Awesome. Keep it up and stick to the maintenance.
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!