Options
Hi:

I just joined this site today. It really has a lot of good information. I'm hoping to lose at least 30 lbs. by the summer! Slow and steady wins the race:wink:

Replies

• phoenixheat
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes for success!
  • a_seymour
    Options
    I just joined aswell. Been doing P90x and lost 17lbs so far, feel free to add me :)
  • Masachapa
    Options
    Welcome to the community!! We all came here to achieve similar goals!
  • schristensen78
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this site. I was told that this site would help me with my weight loss. I sure hope so. I have been on a diet since Jan 4, 2012 and well I've lost a total of 22 lbs and have a lot more to shed. I hope this all works out for the best.
  • luv8
    luv8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just joined yesterday.. this site is very helpful so far.
    I am hoping to lose 30 to 40 pounds by summer.. or at least by the middle of summer
  • schristensen78
    Options
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]17969564.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

If anyone wants to be friends with me please add me - everyone can always use a little help with there goal and support from others.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good for you...Yes slow and steady is the key and don't starve yourself.....eat eat eat good food. This site is the only way I stayed focused....I love it!!!!!! LIVE STRONG
  • 7w6sxChris
    7w6sxChris Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Im new as well, the support on this site was what encouraged me to join in the first place and Im really loving it so far. Only my first day here and the calories didnt work out as I wanted :-( However, since I can read all the stories, advice and encouragement on here, for the first time instead of becoming upset and deciding well I just cant do it, I say tomorrow is a new day! Ive tried lots of crash diest and nothing EVER works!
    Slow and steady is definatly the way to go!!
  • klpeters2000
    klpeters2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined tonight. I have to get on track and lose. My job keeps me so busy, I seem to find excuses and say I'm too tired to exercise tonight.... At 50 yrs of age, I'm finding it's very hard to lose weight, not like I use to be able to do. I have a target of losing 25 - 30 lbs. by September 29/12.. (My New Beginning - My Wedding Day) I hope to gain friends and support here to fuel my motivation that I'm going to keep pushing.:smokin:
  • liljgrafix
    Options
    Hey. welcome !! i jist joined last week and it really helps to keep track and have motivation. add me if you would like. im always here to help others. were all in it to either get healthy or stay healthy... Everyone can use friends