Need Your Input! Please :-)

Options
I've been so blessed in my fitness career I'm thinking of making fitness DVDs.

BUT....

There is sooooo much out there I want to do something new and different.

What do YOU GUYS think would be something interesting to see. I have 4 ideas that I've been working with I'm just curious to see what people out there want to see and do.

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see a series where the participants are overweight in the first video and get fitter as the series gets harder. This would show you that by doing what the video says, you can get fitter (using the same folks all the way through). And you can gauge where to begin the series based on your current fitness level.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see a series where the participants are overweight in the first video and get fitter as the series gets harder. This would show you that by doing what the video says, you can get fitter (using the same folks all the way through). And you can gauge where to begin the series based on your current fitness level.

Wow, That's a great Idea!!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I know that I've been searching for good workout DVD's with good music. I would like popular hip hop songs that I hear on the radio. I hate when I buy a DVD that says it has great hip hop music and all it is is a fast beat without words that I've never heard before. I've heard the hip hop Zumba is good but I am still waiting for it to come out on DVD.
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    the posts of having regular folk and great music are excellent ideas
  • Kdubuclet
    Kdubuclet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Music, great music is a must. I like the other post about having a series where you see the people lose weight as the series progresses. Normal people are great.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Music is a good one