Hello Everyone!

Options
Hi. My name is Hollie and I'm new here. I have well over 100 lbs to rid myself of so, I'm looking for support and motivation and hopefully I can do the same for others!

Good luck to everyone and I know by sticking together we can all meet our goals and keep them!

Have an awesome day!

Hollie

Replies

• RobbinRL
    Options
    Welcome aboard Hollie!

Robbin
  • Nicole510
    Options
    Hello! Mother of two trying to do something for myself.
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in December and am on a mission to lose 70-80 pounds. I'm just over half way there. It's possible! We can do it. Strength in numbers ;)
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in December and am on a mission to lose 70-80 pounds. I'm just over half way there. It's possible! We can do it. Strength in numbers ;)
  • matto7347
    matto7347 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just joined and have about 40 more pounds to lose. Everyone on here is very supportive. You can do this! I'm on my way tro a healthier me. Add me if you want. Good luck
  • misswallie2u
    misswallie2u Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :smile:
  • RobbinRL
    RobbinRL Posts: 76
    Options
    You can do it Hollie! Just keep right on trucking, don't give up. If you slip up, once again just keep going. I am DQ fan, thick vanilla malts...LOVE 'EM! I will be having one soon. LOL! But one is it for a couple months atleast. We have to reward ourselves at times w/treats. Once again YOU CAN DO IT!

Robbin
  • chevvy53
    chevvy53 Posts: 44
    Options
    you will do well it is a great site !!