Hey!

Options
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I've been lurking the site for over a month now, started tracking my calorie intake for almost two weeks now, after noticing a good bit of weight loss since the holidays. Guess inadvertently losing some much needed weight was the kick in the rear I needed.

Sadly, i'm out of shape, and in the Army! Currently deployed and here in Kuwait after my stint in Iraq, 8 more weeks til I return home to SC! I'm looking to chomp down on my calories while starting a 12 week Weight/Cardio routine that should help kick start a much needed lifestyle change!

Looking for some friends on here for motivation, or just cause! Thanks!

Height : 6'1"
Weight : 210

Replies

• JenlynnM
    Options
    Hey! Glad you threw yourself out there.

I bet you can't wait to get home. I spent a week in Kuwait waiting for a plane during my trip back from Iraq. I thought Kuwait was like a giant vollyball pit. and I hate vollyball
    anyhow

Good luck starting your routine. jog around in your kevlar with all the plates in, that will make you sweat. :)
  • Kirstenrox
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • big2thin86
    Options
    Hey! Glad you threw yourself out there.

I bet you can't wait to get home. I spent a week in Kuwait waiting for a plane during my trip back from Iraq. I thought Kuwait was like a giant vollyball pit. and I hate vollyball
    anyhow

Good luck starting your routine. jog around in your kevlar with all the plates in, that will make you sweat. :)

Yeah, I'm not going to miss walking on sand everywhere I go! Kevlar would be a great idea, but they already took our plates for turn in, i'll have to sweat the old fashioned way, tougher runs!
  • big2thin86
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Consider it done!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks for serving and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I need motivation as well. We can motivate each other.