Who all is from Colorado in here?

Options
Hello, moved from Kansas .....to Utah (big mistake, lol).....and now....FIRMLY in Colorado Springs. Would love to meet other people in the city and even the state

Replies

• needtolose50lbs
    Options
    I also live in the Springs. The wind has been awful today! Nice to meet you!
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    woo-hoo... Colorado! I live here too, but you already knew that. :)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I live in the Springs too, very windy today, ugh!
  • Robynne80920
    Options
    I just joined -- literally minutes ago and just logged my first day. I am also from "The Springs". I am still learning my way around the site.
  • cstein71
    cstein71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Live in Arvada for the past 6 years.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

If you haven't already, come join our Colorado group - Mile High MFP! Here is a link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/53-mile-high-mfp

We have all sorts of conversations going, and we have also started coordinating monthly meetups. We just had our second this past Sunday and was loads of fun!! We usually get together for an hour of activity and then go get lunch together. I hope you all come join us if you haven't already! Everyone I've met so far is totally awesome, and it is great to have internet friends become real life friends as well. =)
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in Arizona now, but was raised in Aspen and spent many years in Denver. My brother and his family and my parents live in Louisville (just south of Boulder). I get back several times a year and consider it my home.

Go Broncos!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but I lived in the Denver area from 2000 to 2009.....living in Georgia now!
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

If you haven't already, come join our Colorado group - Mile High MFP! Here is a link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/53-mile-high-mfp

We have all sorts of conversations going, and we have also started coordinating monthly meetups. We just had our second this past Sunday and was loads of fun!! We usually get together for an hour of activity and then go get lunch together. I hope you all come join us if you haven't already! Everyone I've met so far is totally awesome, and it is great to have internet friends become real life friends as well. =)

Just joined, AWESOME!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Live in Arvada for the past 6 years.

i'm from arvada as well. :)
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We are just north of you in castle rock......feel free to add me, i love meeting others from colorado!!!
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I live in the Springs.
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I live in Fort Collins and the wind was just awful here.
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am a graduate student in Boulder and the wind here was crazy too!
  • rickpatt
    Options
    Hey there, Im 23 and live in Boulder!
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am in centennial/south aurora. :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm in Southwest Denver/Lakewood area and love talking to other people from Colorado! :flowerforyou:
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i grew up in missouri then moved to colorado! lived in lakewood for a little over a year, then had to move back to missouri )= i miss colorado SO much and we plan on moving back there sometime in the future!!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Grew up and lived in Colorado for 26 years, but now find myself in Illinois. Will be back in the Springs visiting at the end of March and again in June.
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I live in Vail but am hoping to relocate to Denver this summer (if I can find a job). Add me!