Daphne from BL

Options
2»

Replies

• epurucker82
    epurucker82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I liked Daphne way more then I like Conda...Daphne and her brother stood no chance. They were treated like trash from the moment they came back. Don't you think they would have been proud of them for loosing all that weight on there own and welcomed them but they acted like little kids. This season is killing me...I watch this for modivation and it's like watching a soap opera. I use to save the shows to watch again when I need a little push and now I delate them right after I get through it. Have the time a fast forward through the ending because it's getting old. Enough already guys!!! I miss last season!!!
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I felt really bad for Daphne and her brother when they 1st got back to the Ranch, but their attitude really has sucked. Last night's decision was pure crazy and IMO she reaped what she sowed.
    Conda I could not stand in the beginning, but she's starting to grow on me. She is very immature and can be a pot stirrer but the last 2 weeks she doesn't seem quite as hostile. Plus there is so much we don't see that goes on, the rest of the house seems to really care for her, there has to be a reason for that. If she was as nasty as she was 1st portrayed I can't imagine people feeling so much loyalty to her.
    My favorite is still Emily and I really liked that she acknowledged she was allowing Conda in her head and that she was not going to allow that to happen any longer. We'll see how that plays out.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Worst season ever. BL will need to pick some really interesting and compassionate people next season to make up for this train-wreck. This season raises my blood pressure. THEY ALL SUCK.
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I didn't understand Daphne's strategy when she switched those two. I think she pretty much doomed herself at that point. I was hoping she'd got on that scale & got biggest loser but she gained too? Where they do that at? LOL Honestly my whole reason for watching the show is to look at Dolvet the rest of them can kill themselves!! LOL they're all dumb!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Worst season ever. BL will need to pick some really interesting and compassionate people next season to make up for this train-wreck. This season raises my blood pressure. THEY ALL SUCK.

Totally agree - WAY too much drama and manipulation this year.
  • Indygirlien
    Indygirlien Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I cannot STAND Conda... and WHY is she such a big influence on these people... I am kinda confused as to why Daphne would do that to her own team. Knowing they would figure it out. But CONDA NEEDS TO GO!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    they were dead on arrival... they had no chance and whatever they said or anything screwed them... felt bad...

it was almost border line racist...

I don't think it had anything to do with race. Although, I could be wrong. I think they both would have been welcomed a lot better if Conda hadn't been there stirring the *kitten* the whole time.

Frankly, I have no respect for Conda, and very little for any of the other ladies on the show. The exceptions are Kimmy and Chris. The rest are all b!tches.

Yeah- NOTHING to do with race.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I felt really bad for Daphne and her brother when they 1st got back to the Ranch, but their attitude really has sucked. Last night's decision was pure crazy and IMO she reaped what she sowed.
    Conda I could not stand in the beginning, but she's starting to grow on me. She is very immature and can be a pot stirrer but the last 2 weeks she doesn't seem quite as hostile. Plus there is so much we don't see that goes on, the rest of the house seems to really care for her, there has to be a reason for that. If she was as nasty as she was 1st portrayed I can't imagine people feeling so much loyalty to her.
    My favorite is still Emily and I really liked that she acknowledged she was allowing Conda in her head and that she was not going to allow that to happen any longer. We'll see how that plays out.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cNhobbes
    Options

agreed! i do kinda like chism and jeremy though. so cute. :D
  • cNhobbes
    Options
    i think the main reason i didn't like daphne and adrian was their arrogance. i was totally rooting for them to make it back on the ranch and totally rooting for them once they got there. however, they were always arrogant (at least what we saw on tv). conda is annoying and immature and gossipy, but it's easy to see through to her insecurities. both daphne and adrian expected to be welcomed like a king and a queen instead of humans on the same journey as everyone else.

i'm also tired of the reality show cliche "i'm not here to make friends." HA. i think that phraze is uttered at least 5-6 times in EVERY SINGLE REALITY SHOW EVER. and i'd know because i watch a lot of them :embarassed: :wink:
  • takm0527
    Options
    Agreed...she should have stacked the team in her favor
  • MalDunc2012
    Options

agreed! i do kinda like chism and jeremy though. so cute. :D

I agree! Last night, my husband was being a crank and I said, "Are you just mad because you're not as cute as Chism?" He thinks I'm crazy. Glad I'm not alone. And Jeremy's smile just kills me--how are him and his sister polar opposites?
  • MalDunc2012
    Options
    i think the main reason i didn't like daphne and adrian was their arrogance. i was totally rooting for them to make it back on the ranch and totally rooting for them once they got there. however, they were always arrogant (at least what we saw on tv). both daphne and adrian expected to be welcomed like a king and a queen instead of humans on the same journey as everyone else.

I can definitely see how people perceived the teal team to be arrogant, BUT they had no shot in the first place. What everyone else wanted them to say when they got to the ranch was, "Oh, plllleaseeee teach us your ways, ye Gods of Working Out! No one knows how to work hard except for you guys, so please bestow upon us your knowledge." Team Teal shouldn't have come on so strong, true, but 90% of the people they met at the ranch are plain ol' fashioned bullies.
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Daphne broke my heart last night - she made such awesome progress last week and then to see her spiral into such an immature decision was painful. I think both she and her brother were treated poorly from the start, but I also think they reacted poorly. It would have been great to see either one of them rise above, and sadly based on her exit interview it doesn't sound like she really learned from her mistake but was still focused on playing the victim. But I wasn't clear on how she gained weight? It couldn't have been from the pb cups, did she did purposefully?

Anyways, I watch the show for the drama, so keep it coming! This is the first time i've watched the show since the first season and dolvett is so amazingly dreamy.
  • Singsince2
    Options
    What about Daphnes team? I could not believe how they all gained weight or stayed the same just to support Conda. What kind of crazy magic did she have over them?? Nuts!!! Very petty people on the biggest loser. I wish Jillian was there to call Conda what she really is! A manipulative, in-mature brat!

Also, I think it was a little racist. Conda's little girl is bi-racial and I wonder if she has some internal hate for her childs father. I mean I could not BELIEVE how she treated Daphnes brother. It made no sense!!! I mean it has to be racial... I can think of no other reason. That girl is just a hater... and the sheep just keep on following her... Bleck! BL is troubling this season!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    18 peanut butter cups! I would have barfed.
    :drinker:
    I hear you my friend!