Goal Outfit

Options
2»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    in august i'll be going to barbados to participate in crop over. so, my goal outfit is something like this :laugh:

Rihanna-Bikini-Barbados6.jpg
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Feeling comfortable in a tube top that's super cute would be my goal outfit.

Odd side note, I think you and I look a lot alike.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    A sweater dress. I love the look of them with tall boots. May not have any place to wear it but that is my goal outfit.
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit into my old tennis team uniform from high school and a few dresses I bought from H&M.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    in august i'll be going to barbados to participate in crop over. so, my goal outfit is something like this :laugh:

Rihanna-Bikini-Barbados6.jpg

Oh that's hot!! :happy:

I wanna look nice wearing a garter belt too... :tongue:
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This is me 8 months ago and 50lbs lighter. It's my goal.

edit
  • Honey_gold_queen
    Honey_gold_queen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is the goal dress for my 27th birthday (june). Having a night on the town with my bf, and I can't wait. Booked a super fancy hotel, and many great things to do.

http://meggieandmonstah.tumblr.com/post/16493995247/i-think-by-summer-after-losing-about-35-45-lbs-i

So for some reason i can't post pics. :( its not working. lame
    That link should show the dress.

You can do it Whitney!!
  • My totally vain and kinda lame goal is to be able to dress like Taylor Momsen :D I think her outfits are awesome.

http://i42.tinypic.com/33pcztj.jpg << This is one of the pics that is my inspiration.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A hot black dress with some sexy heels

Yes!!!! One day I will wear that too. :drinker:

Whitney... I can so see you in that outfit....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A hot black dress with some sexy heels

Yes!!!! One day I will wear that too. :drinker:

Whitney... I can so see you in that outfit....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Teriha
    Teriha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a great topic! I haven't worn a two-piece swimsuit since high school, so I guess a cute bikini would be my goal outfit.
  • I would love to look hot in a 1 piece swimsuit, let alone a bikini.
    I have never been small enough to look good in either.
    Hoping to change that one day =)

I was always that one at the beach wearing a t-shirt over my bathing suit, lol.
    Time to get fit so I can start showing off my body instead of always hiding it!
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A sweater dress. I love the look of them with tall boots. May not have any place to wear it but that is my goal outfit.

ooohhh I like that idea! I think I will make that my goal for next winter! Right now, I have 4 pants and a dress hanging in my closet in descending sizes that are my goals. I used to have 6 pants, but in the last 2 months, I have moved 2 of them over the rack of what I wear now...YAY!! :happy: