Raelene from Euegene, NEWBIE!

Options
Hi everyone, Im really excited to be here. Its been awhile since I have been on a diet or even eate healthy, so this is a very new, exciting yet scarey change for me... My hubby and I decided to start dieting together a couple days ago and its going very well... we are on the low cal diet, and were doing great so far! Hope to be nice and fit and trim by spring!! :)
Stop in and say hi to us anytime... Good luck to everyone!

P.S... and Gina if your reading this...I just wanna tell you something really special right now, right here in front of everyone... your a DORK. lol love ya!

Leen

Replies

• RAELENE67
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im really excited to be here. Its been awhile since I have been on a diet or even eate healthy, so this is a very new, exciting yet scarey change for me... My hubby and I decided to start dieting together a couple days ago and its going very well... we are on the low cal diet, and were doing great so far! Hope to be nice and fit and trim by spring!! :)
    Stop in and say hi to us anytime... Good luck to everyone!

P.S... and Gina if your reading this...I just wanna tell you something really special right now, right here in front of everyone... your a DORK. lol love ya!

Leen
  • RAELENE67
    Options
    Im a dork myself...I spelled Eugene wrong!!! Geez...and I live here even!! lol
  • rraitt
    rraitt Posts: 23
    Options
    hello my dorky sister raelene........
    yes that was a great message... thank you i love you toooo see you on the down sied of the scales ttyl
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Your nearly a neighbor lol. I am in Oakland about an hour south of Eugene. My sister actually lives there and I wish we were closer because Trader Joe's has such an excellent variety of food. Glad to see you here.

Eve
  • RAELENE67
    Options
    thanks Eve!!! Yup, me and my sis love Trader Joes too! :) Glad to meet someone local in here!!
    Have a great day! :)
    Raelene
  • rraitt
    rraitt Posts: 23
    Options
    i love those chubby cheecks......lol is that my baby pic sis? lol jk little addison? cutie.......... so whats for breakfast over at your house? is da coffee on ill be over by 932 exactly lol k luvs byyyyyyyyyye reigna