anyone get to UGW but still not feel done?

Options
has of this week i lost the 50lbs i set myself the challenge to loose, i gave myself 9months to do it and its taken 8.5months.
i look in the mirror now and still feel big even tho im 2 clothes sizes smaller. i honestly think i need to loose maybe another 5-10pounds

anyone else get to UGW and felt this way?

Replies

• jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yep!

I started at 175 lbs with a goal weight of 140 lbs.. I'm now 120 lbs and still not happy b/c I've eneded up 'skinny-fat'.

I lost all my weight through calorie deficit and cardio training but no strength training what so ever, now I'm smaller but still covered in a layer of fat lol
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    Yep!

I started at 175 lbs with a goal weight of 140 lbs.. I'm now 120 lbs and still not happy b/c I've eneded up 'skinny-fat'.

I lost all my weight through calorie deficit and cardio training but no strength training what so ever, now I'm smaller but still covered in a layer of fat lol

i know how u feel im thinking of doing more strength training now cos its just my belly i hate!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had lost a significant amount of weight about 8 years ago and initially to me, I could barely tell I lost anything (I went from an 170+ to 120lbs). Sometimes our brains just don't catch up with our bodies! I was going out shopping still looking at 18/20 shirts instead of the size 4 I was actually wearing.
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 2lbs away from my goal, and my thighs and butt are fine now, but i still feel i need more work on my stomach, i've done a lot of strength training so kind of stuck for what to do :s
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    I had lost a significant amount of weight about 8 years ago and initially to me, I could barely tell I lost anything (I went from an 170+ to 120lbs). Sometimes our brains just don't catch up with our bodies! I was going out shopping still looking at 18/20 shirts instead of the size 4 I was actually wearing.

i sometimes feel like this but i have others saying that i dont look finished yet too
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yep! Deffo got there! I got down to 9 and a half stone - which I NEVER thought I would get to but it was UGW! - and then I realised that I am not done. Im not trying to lose anymore weight, I am now gaining definition across my whole body and getting happier and happier each week with my progress :D